Everton Fans Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win, despite being outplayed for a lot of it. We are locked in top position. Howard, Lukaku, Garbutt and Jags our best. McCarthy injury will hurt, hopefully we play a weak line up in the final group stage game to give our boys some much needed rest.
Oh FFS what now, is there a game this year where we don't get an injury. :mad: Didn't see game, stupid 5am start.

No Macca or Barry against the Spuds on Sunday.

Ugh, not looking forward too that at all.

Hopefully Besic has a blinder.

Happy with the win, Mirallas and Lukaku building a strong bond and I've always said Rom plays on confidence and you can just see he is playing with more belief, should be brimming against Tottenham as well.

Osman will be a capable replacement for Barry, 400 games at the top level will have him knowing where he needs to be in a more defensive role. Besic will now get a chance to prove he's capable & show what he's got, but Macca is a machine with the way he gets around the pitch. Another hamstring injury, hopefully good to go in a few weeks because the Christmas schedule will be full on

Good to see a win, Lukaku looks fired up & Mirallas has come back like he was never out of the team

2 lapses in concentration leads to 2 goals, first Coleman slow to react & then Barry doing god knows what. Bossed the first 20 minutes & lethargic for the rest, ******* hell I hope Bobby gets stuck into them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must win game tonight to keep up with the pack and given we're against Man City away on Sunday

We need this!! Hopefully we click again and Barkley has a blinder

Pathetic, Bobby really needs to make a few signings in Jan or this season is going to be one too forget.

Glad Goodison booed them off, utter tripe.

Have to say Osman had a stinker, replace him early 2nd half with McGeady or Eto'o & we could have cruised. Wrong subs tonight, Barkley down on confidence too because he's done nothing in the last two games

Shithouse. We've been well and truly figured out. Stick numbers behind the ball, press and counter, we have no answer for the most basic game plan.

Need to shake things up a bit, play Besic up further, he gives the ball away in defence too much but can actually run at defenders and create. Play Barkley wider, have him cut in to get better angles.

The commentator hit the nail on the head when he said " The goodison park crowd want them to go forward but that is not the Roberto Martinez way ", have to agree, we have a thousand passes and then when we even resemble a forward attack, we stop and pass back or turn it over, forget about putting the opposition keeper under pressure, we are not even putting the opposition defence under any pressure with our reluctance to put the ball into the penalty area.
Man City are going to give us an awful hiding. I like Martinez as a manager but i'm also starting to see why Wigan got relegated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back