Cars & Transportation Feminism - over it

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Paul Elam is the author of the article, he alone is the arbiter of what his work is or is not. PE, as the author, says it's satire. Who is anyone else to rightfully say otherwise? That's right, those with an opposing agenda know better as to the reason for the article than its very author. I forgot the fact that feminists/purple poodles are telepathic, with a global range.

Then why did he take it down when it was made public? Is he as scared of women as you are?

Managed an answer about whether you believe women want rape or invite rape?

No worries i understand satire. I don't understand why he'd write a satirical piece about his own organisation. Also in light of claiming to give a not guilty verdict to someone guilty of rape, it's reasonable to accept that he is being genuine with the second quote.
Yep.

I thought satire was directed outwards aswell.

And it fits with how many of these mens righters see the issue of rape.

Anyone who thinks its satire needs to re-evaluate how they personally see the issue of rape and sexual assault.

Does he offer reasoning as to why he would give a 'not guilty' verdict in the face of over whelming evidence to the contrary?

He does provide reason, but you're unlikely to find it from those who selectively quote mine. Not that feminists/purple poodles are looking for the truth of the matter.

I notice that KV doesn't provide links to each quote.

Then why did he take it down when it was made public? Is he as scared of women as you are?

Managed an answer about whether you believe women want rape or invite rape?

As I've previously stated, when you go and back up your previous claims, then I'll answer your questions. In the meantime, I'm going to talk at you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You views are implicitly clear.

This organisation digs its own grave

'My "views are implicitly clear'"? Don't you mean Paul Elam's? The MHRM is not a hive mind. That's demonstrated in the variety of peoples that make up the MHRM.

If the MHRM were to dig its own grave, it wouldn't stem from anything you've posted. I'm glad you've posted the link. Now everyone is free to read Paul's reasoning for themselves.

Well he pulled down the rape fantasy...errr satire so Ive had to use a different source, but he has never disputed he said those words.

He did say those words, and he sufficiently backed them up.

My suggestion to those who're inquisitive is to read the article.

A woman either consents to sex or she doesn't.

One problem is that consent can be said to not have been giving the day after the sex occurred, perhaps due to guilt or, because she doesn't want to be seen as a ****. So, it's not as simple an issue as you claim. Feminists want men to continually verbalize whether it's ok to do something during sex. This is unreasonable. No one does such. Sex can come about through non-verbal communication and actions in giving consent. Hence a lot of discussion wrt this topic in the MHRM, as well as within feminism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back