Cars & Transportation Feminism - over it

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One problem is that consent can be said to not have been giving the day after the sex occurred, perhaps due to guilt or, because she doesn't want to be seen as a ****. So, it's not as simple an issue as you claim. Feminists want men to continually verbalize whether it's ok to do something during sex. This is unreasonable. No one does such. Sex can come about through non-verbal communication and actions in giving consent. Hence a lot of discussion wrt this topic in the MHRM, as well as within feminism.

HAhaha.

Oh man. ladies, this is why its important to stay away from misogynists.. They can't even engage enough to check whether you're into something or enjoying it.

You want me to prove it nicky?

What you up to tonight?

No!

The people in the fantasy world you made up... I.e. the girls who don't mind being referred to as sluts and guys who don't know the difference between sexual consent and rape do exist veasley, but i'm not one of them. I don't give them the time of day and wouldn't hang out with them let alone hang out with someone aspiring to be one of them.

One problem is that consent can be said to not have been giving the day after the sex occurred, perhaps due to guilt or, because she doesn't want to be seen as a ****. So, it's not as simple an issue as you claim. Feminists want men to continually verbalize whether it's ok to do something during sex. This is unreasonable. No one does such. Sex can come about through non-verbal communication and actions in giving consent. Hence a lot of discussion wrt this topic in the MHRM, as well as within feminism.
Do women want rape or invite it through behaviour?

No!

The people in the fantasy world you made up... I.e. the girls who don't mind being referred to as sluts and guys who don't know the difference between sexual consent and rape do exist veasley, but i'm not one of them. I don't give them the time of day and wouldn't hang out with them let alone hang out with someone aspiring to be one of them.

In the 10 minutes since your rejection, i have been swapping nudes with a lady ive never met who wants to meet up tonight.

Your loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can the mods please ban vealesy from this thread? Normally I'm against that sort of thing, but in this case I'll make an exception.

This little shit is derailing proper debate.

You'd need to be Stretch Armstrong to be able to hug vealesy.

You really believe there is proper debate in here?

Its just a whole bunch of sexless losers whinging.

Go get laid and enjoy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back