Multiplat FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres some fansite websites out there that are selling roughly 1 million coins for 25 bucks or so. Doing it this way is worth it and the sites are normally pretty reilable. Buying fifa points is just a complete rip off especially at this point in the game where most decent players are only worth 1k

Theres some fansite websites out there that are selling roughly 1 million coins for 25 bucks or so. Doing it this way is worth it and the sites are normally pretty reilable. Buying fifa points is just a complete rip off especially at this point in the game where most decent players are only worth 1k
1 million for 25 bucks? Nah get out of here, link me!

I understand it's all pretty subjective but buying poo loads of coins to target big players and IFs and stuff sucks the enjoyment from FUT IMO. I'm guilty of occasionally buying points when there are some limited time packs but at least I'm still at the mercy of randomness. I often still feel guilty after it too. Scored an IMOTM Khedira during the WC, no use to me with my squad and flogged him off for 80 grand. It was the only way I could afford a regular Reus and I blew the rest on packs and piled enough contracts to see out Fifa 14. I'm looking forward to Fifa 15 just so I can play the market early from all the bums who are impatient and prefer to buy their team. Building teams up from scratch made me a better player.

/2cents.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand it's all pretty subjective but buying poo loads of coins to target big players and IFs and stuff sucks the enjoyment from FUT IMO. I'm guilty of occasionally buying points when there are some limited time packs but at least I'm still at the mercy of randomness. I often still feel guilty after it too. Scored an IMOTM Khedira during the WC, no use to me with my squad and flogged him off for 80 grand. It was the only way I could afford a regular Reus and I blew the rest on packs and piled enough contracts to see out Fifa 14. I'm looking forward to Fifa 15 just so I can play the market early from all the bums who are impatient and prefer to buy their team. Building teams up from scratch made me a better player.

/2cents.

I've been doing abit of research and it seems that auto buying programs that feed the sites that sell points have crippled the market...

they have built up a stock pile of points, bought all the ronaldos, messis, ibras ect all desirable TOTS players and set the price ridiculously high and then people don't have the choice but to spend hundreds of dollars buying points.

I don't understand how ea could allow auto buyers.. also drop the price of ya fifa points ya campaigners and there wouldn't be as much a need to buy points

They can't do anything about it. People will always buy their teams with IRL money and that's their decision, it doesn't bother me of they choose to play that way and it doesn't mean they're going to automatically beat every regular gold/rare gold team. A complete team of IFs isn't going to stop my regular Farfan from chopping up the full backs and hitting the net while open at the edge of the box because they attack the ball like derps.

Take Reus out of my and the total sum of my starting 11, bench and reserves (which is my complete second squad for when I rest my main team) would only clock in around 40-45 grand coins max. That's for a 5 star, 82 overall and 100 chemistry Bundesliga team.

Don't mean to rant or come across like I'm trying to tell anyone how they can or cannot play, but UT as a game mode to me is a complete package of collecting, trading, building and competing. Using real money to create a vanilla insta-team just kills most of the game mode to me. I admit I occasionally buy points from the store though. But I can't buy players with those, I just try my luck when there are some good MOTMs or IFs that suit my squad available.

Haven't played since group stages of the World Cup and had a bit of a run today. Decided to sell players as I wasn't using the game anymore. Seems surreal my CR7 is going for 4.5 million, and my Messi 1.5 million with 30 mins to go... I swore they'd go down , but I guess ^^^ explains the high figures. This year is a first for that...

Haven't played since group stages of the World Cup and had a bit of a run today. Decided to sell players as I wasn't using the game anymore. Seems surreal my CR7 is going for 4.5 million, and my Messi 1.5 million with 30 mins to go... I swore they'd go down , but I guess ^^^ explains the high figures. This year is a first for that...
how did you get cr7 and messi?
also why on earth would u be selling them? lol

Why did all the players sky rocket up? No one opening packs anymore?

So I've been playing this game now for about 3 weeks, haven't played fifa since one of the early ps3 editions, had no problems then I get the dreaded "there was an error creating your game session please try again message", google the message up and see an answers ea thread 114pages long. now I'm locked out of two tournaments BPL kickoff and Gold both at the final match. Didn't realise ea had gotten so poor (note: don't play many games)

TOTS Defoe is the best striker I have used in UT. Get him if you can. I play him on three chemistry, and he is just a boss.

Hazard (LF) IMOTM Suarez (ST) TOTS Defoe (RF), unreal. Now if only my defenders were decent..

does chemistry even have that much of an effect?

Think of min/maxing like in RPGs and stuff. Can make it apply to UT. The bonuses from chemistry cards are determined by the player's chemistry. A regular rare gold player on 10 chemistry with a chemistry card could be boosted to be better (in some aspects) than an IF or TOTW etc player with no or little chemistry. In theory you could have a really well balanced team of nothing but golds all on 10 chemistry with appropriate chem cards applied and be as strong as the scrub who just spent $70 IRL on coins to hand pick his blue/black squad with very little chemistry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back