Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 17 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

2 games out from the Finals.

Melbourne Heart anyone?

And the lol's for Clay if we replaced the Gumbies in the last round.
We play the Gumbies that week too :D

Have a sneaky feeling that one penalty point may hurt us though :(

Imagine if we didnt though :confused: :oops: :(

I wouldn't worry about it. What is done is done. Now we win the rest of our games. Lets ride or good luck charm rota69 all the way to glory.

Also once the point was taken and fixed, we have been undefeated as well :thumbsu:

I wouldn't worry about it. What is done is done. Now we win the rest of our games. Lets ride or good luck charm rota69 all the way to glory.

Also once the point was taken and fixed, we have been undefeated as well :thumbsu:
rota69 :hearts:

Never leave my friend. Never leave us again

waLsZAF.png

Tigerland55
Eagleoz83
flaps
Nuffers
Grockadoc
Equus
BILC
rfctigerarmy
mcuzzy

Another fantastic win on the weekend guys and the posting stats goes to show the more of us that get involved the better chance we have of winning.

Lets have a massive week this week and knock of the ladder leaders and continue our Melbourne Heart march towards finals :thumbsu:

I may be a little quiet this week as i have a new computer system going in here so i'll see you all later in the week

FF14_zpsb24338c2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can add 10 to my goal total Sunday night.
U have to make up for last round now. Did the leaders break away too far???

So I had some time this morning for once, as fumbler would know as I spammed his PM inbox (non sexual way). I was playing around with his design and thought we needed a clash strip. So here are some options. Let us know what you think. I will get fumbler to post the home and away jumpers. Or do we start from scratch and get someone with better skills to come up with something?

clash.png
clash1.png
clash3.png
clash4.png

Yeah the kits look good. Agree that we can stick with the yellow and black and not worry bout other colours. Also wouldnt be against someone outside the furies having a crack at a diff guernsey if we could find someone willing. Nothing against your options tigland but always happy to see more :thumbsu:

So I had some time this morning for once, as fumbler would know as I spammed his PM inbox (non sexual way). I was playing around with his design and thought we needed a clash strip. So here are some options. Let us know what you think. I will get fumbler to post the home and away jumpers. Or do we start from scratch and get someone with better skills to come up with something?

View attachment 45909
View attachment 45910
View attachment 45911
View attachment 45912

4q60MUz.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back