Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 18

Remove this Banner Ad

We went from Majak and Vickery to Carey and Richo in one game!
That's all it takes with a little persistence UL ;)

Onwards and upwards fantastic win boys

On must pay to be involved, But It's not as hard as people think, Its only tipping

Yeh i don't pay, it's actually illegal in Australia.

I may start up a SFA one in the Club room, you want in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As i said in the match thread good hard slog my Furious ones. Posting numbers plummeted but we still managed to have 18 of the 20 participate and one the posting war overall. ON the field a fantastic turn around performance saw us get back the 2-2 and has given us a lot of confidence heading into the match the the Demons this week.

This Is Anfield and telsor once again led the way despite some self imposed spamming bans still did well for the side. Dont feel like you have to do this every week though fellas if you want to post and harass the opposition by all means have a crack. Its what the game is about. The Hawks i think overall are a fairly timid and quiet side so understand it was hard to banter with at stages but lets give these Demons hell :p and give them there first taste of defeat this weekend.

ffs18rd4_zps05d636f2.jpg

I spend most of the week away from the thread, only really turn up on match day and still racked up the second most posts?

Clearly with everyone else being so quiet, it just shows that you're all lost without me to lead you.

Mind you, there is also the nasty coincidence that my 2 lowest posting totals have been for the games we won.

What to do, what to do.

18 is another fantastic effort and like i said telsor it is hard to banter with yourself unless your This Is Anfield ;)

Lets crack 20 match posters this week and more importanly crack the Demons heads :)

He does have a tendency for...shall we say, 'self involvement' :)

They're due for a loss, and we're in cracking form with Wacky Tiger killing it in the guts and tugga and Uncle_Leo feasting on a midfield shoving it down their throats.

captain blood 17 has been doing some nice work with the group this season.

Don't forget how good fumbler is off the bench.

captain blood 17 has been doing some nice work with the group this season.

Don't forget how good fumbler is off the bench.

The whole team got a boost when you came on...and a bigger one when TIA went off.

The whole team got a boost when you came on...and a bigger one when TIA went off.
Only a lazy 23 in three quarters! But I see that me, myself and TIA stand alone against the world! So be it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back