Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 18

Remove this Banner Ad

He your cuzzy?

Ok you Furious ones this is the uniforms we will be running out in this week against those Bandits. It pays homage to those of us who are lucky enough to win a Grand Final as a Furies regular season player.

Players listed are:
TheFoxhat metallichris Showbag Sealen Fwoy GhostofJimJess @jacksonrules rfctigerarmy beaver's army sante Khan Weaver Mog itsintheblood Piping Shrike CJH kretchy Richmondfan#1 peejay nut @one_eyedtiger ToroHombre kainokaino the ranger Grockadoc tucker777 BILC HBK619 hougie TigerGlory @Clieshy @Spud_jjj tony_montana PHX Equus TheCuzEffect @Ruthless Tiger Tigersman IDGAF Radz Jolldo87 @emporer londontiger rota69 bigpapagman @Realistic Tiger TFLUA-Tiger tugga @Tiger4premiers

pQFiOEs.png

Go Furies.

He your cuzzy?

Ok you Furious ones this is the uniforms we will be running out in this week against those Bandits. It pays homage to those of us who are lucky enough to win a Grand Final as a Furies regular season player.

Players listed are:
TheFoxhat metallichris Showbag Sealen Fwoy GhostofJimJess @jacksonrules rfctigerarmy beaver's army sante Khan Weaver Mog itsintheblood Piping Shrike CJH kretchy Richmondfan#1 peejay nut @one_eyedtiger ToroHombre kainokaino the ranger Grockadoc tucker777 BILC HBK619 hougie TigerGlory @Clieshy @Spud_jjj tony_montana PHX Equus TheCuzEffect @Ruthless Tiger Tigersman IDGAF Radz Jolldo87 @emporer londontiger rota69 bigpapagman @Realistic Tiger TFLUA-Tiger tugga @Tiger4premiers

pQFiOEs.png

Go Furies.
Nice touch fumbler, plan to have my name on one of those jumpers at seasons end.

He your cuzzy?

Players listed are:

pQFiOEs.png

Go Furies.

Looks good, lets make sure that next year they have to add a whole bunch of new names.

He your cuzzy?

Players listed are:

pQFiOEs.png

Go Furies.

It is my aim to get my name on that guernsey one day. Hopefully this season.

A couple of weeks worth of posting stats this week fellas as ive had a few weeks off work. Still got good strong posting numbers and consistently out posting our opposition so well done. Some mixed results in a massive win over the previously undefeated Demons but then a bit of a reality check v the Bandits (seriously who the * are the bandits???)

This Is Anfield with the unfair advantage of having three of himself is still powering on top with telsor hot on their heels.

Need to get a lift from everyone else to make sure we smack the Swamprats this weekend and keep rising up that ladder.

So apparently its heritage round too and you would probably have noticed our sparkling strip for this weekend that has the names of ALL of our premiership stars in the Furies history. The Guernsey was kindly NOT designed by akkaps (i think it secretly was but he dosent want the credit ;) )

So lets get back onto the winners list this weekend :thumbsu:

ffs18rd6_zpsc6050e07.jpg

I'll be trying to get some Furies Qooty stats leaders up over the next week or two aswell so stay tuned ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

16 players posted.
12 players above 10 average with london just below (RL sucks dick)
21 players have posted this season
Equus BILC captain blood 17 and tugga have been huge this season along with rfctigerarmy the old boys have held their heads up nicely.

Would like to see Cutty Truetiger EagleOz post a bit more as they always have that certain something to add.

All in all great team effort over the past 6 rounds, lets keep the foot on the throttle this week against the Rats?

Just to verify its not my 200th game. Just my 200th match thread post for the season. Telsor and TIA would have done that in 2 days.

My worst performance in a Furies guernsey. Ashamed and embarrassed and would like to apologise to the group.
Actions speak louder than words ;) Smash a Swampie this week :thumbsu:

Actions speak louder than words ;) Smash a Swampie this week :thumbsu:
It will be a formality. Form was good two weeks in a row kicking 5 and 4 and then this against the Arse Bandits. It's shameful.

It will be a formality. Form was good two weeks in a row kicking 5 and 4 and then this against the Arse Bandits. It's shameful.

Not good enough i want my boots cleaned and flaps has something that needs to be cleaned also..............preferably both by tongue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back