Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome wart101 to the Fighting Furies family. fumbler is just getting the final touches on the contract worked out but in the meantime lets all make him feel welcome.

Beware of This Is Anfield mate. There is actually 3 of him and you never know which one your going to get. I think just quietly all 3 are evil

Welcome wart101 to the Fighting Furies family. fumbler is just getting the final touches on the contract worked out but in the meantime lets all make him feel welcome.

Beware of This Is Anfield mate. There is actually 3 of him and you never know which one your going to get. I think just quietly all 3 are evil
T, A and I beware of the A

Only one today, and that's the ****ing grumpy one.
**** me, the rest of the SFA, Furies excluded, are giving me the shits recently, self important bunch of flogs!

**** me, the rest of the SFA, Furies excluded, are giving me the shits recently, self important bunch of flogs!
Its taken you this long to realise :eek:

I thought you were more street smart than that TIA ;)

Welcome wart101 - don't read the SFA 101 handbook that Wacky & fumbler will have given you, it'll turn you into a monster (actually, that can be useful at times). Also feel free to share the details of your contract and what fumbler had offered you. If he offered you anything more than a parma, 2 vodka cruisers and a weekly massage I am going to be pissed!!!

Except Eth, he likes being in second place. What a top bloke. Need more Eth's.

Its taken you this long to realise :eek:

I thought you were more street smart than that TIA ;)
Yeah, I know, I laugh it off usually, but occasionally, on a bad day, the arrogance of guys like SOG and WGS who have this exalted status and give nothing, are as boring as bat s**t really, gets my goat and I need a vent, and a good vent never hurt anybody.;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still never heard of them......... must have made **** all of an impression on me then.

The bloke that always goes on about Selwood and Geelongs dynasty and s**t..............yeh a cats nutbag.

Also went full t#rd in the bay when the Hawks won.

Why is this thread so active?

Quiet down please so I can call for the Furies to fold without looking like such a troll.
With three TIAs ones of them are usually dribbling something on here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back