Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies for my absence lately fellas. Real life, work and uni. You know the drill. What have I missed?
Not a lot mate. Just snuck into the top four and first final v the Bomb ah Bandits this week. Get in amoung it flaps

Everyone get amongst and in me then.

I think this may be my first Quali Final ever.
My first Qooty final so super pumped

Seems our old head coach has fallen on some tough times and is resorting to selling home made goods at local country shows. Let's all get around her and laugh uncontrollably at her ;)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413874323.494974.jpg

She did after all treat us all like s**t

You missed my glorious leadership skills in my 150th as we dominated the Royals, denying them finals and securing a top 4 berth ourselves.

#firsttofive #eadroyals #nofinalsforyou #FinalsFuries #daretodream.

so what are everyone's plans for the week off next week? ;)
I'll probably head down to the Warriors Mad Monday for shits and giggles. Would imagine its the first time most of them have tried alcohol

I'll probably head down to the Warriors Mad Monday for shits and giggles. Would imagine its the first time most of them have tried alcohol

make sure you seated next to tradey

What a fantastic way to finish of the minor round of S18 knocking off the Royals to earn the double chance with a top 4 berth. Now the real stuff starts fellas so make sure you get into the match thread v the Bomb ah er i mean bandits http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...bdu-prison-motr.1080400/page-11#post-35836653 and give these guys hell. Win and we get a week off to freshen up so lets give it a red hot crack.

As for the posting stats its a pleasure to announce This Is Anfield has just snuck home in a tight contest over yours truly. TIA has been front and centre ALL season long and it really was quite a surprise only a mere 618 posts was the difference between 1st and 2nd. Actually another interesting stat was the total posts for 2nd place was also infact 618 posts meaning that TIA posted twice the amount of crap than any other Fury for Season 18. A truly remarkable feat.

But we are not about individuals here at the Furies its team success we are craving so all of you <insert shameless tagging here>

Uncle_Leo Shadow Man captain blood 17 Nuffers EagleOz Grockadoc flaps rfctiger74 rfctigerarmy tugga Equus and anyone else ive missed get involved for #firsttofive #fearthefuries #screwthewonders

ffs18postingstats_zps6431f063.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the beauty of it is, I've plenty more crap to give, in fact you could say that I'm full of crap!

But you're our crap and we kind of love like that kid that isn't quite normal.

Nah you're a keeper mate. :thumbsu:

What a fantastic way to finish of the minor round of S18 knocking off the Royals to earn the double chance with a top 4 berth. Now the real stuff starts fellas so make sure you get into the match thread v the Bomb ah er i mean bandits http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...bdu-prison-motr.1080400/page-11#post-35836653 and give these guys hell. Win and we get a week off to freshen up so lets give it a red hot crack.

As for the posting stats its a pleasure to announce This Is Anfield has just snuck home in a tight contest over yours truly. TIA has been front and centre ALL season long and it really was quite a surprise only a mere 618 posts was the difference between 1st and 2nd. Actually another interesting stat was the total posts for 2nd place was also infact 618 posts meaning that TIA posted twice the amount of crap than any other Fury for Season 18. A truly remarkable feat.

But we are not about individuals here at the Furies its team success we are craving so all of you <insert shameless tagging here>

Uncle_Leo Shadow Man captain blood 17 Nuffers EagleOz Grockadoc flaps rfctiger74 rfctigerarmy tugga Equus and anyone else ive missed get involved for #firsttofive #fearthefuries #screwthewonders

ffs18postingstats_zps6431f063.jpg
Going by this we need to lose the post count to win the game???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back