Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Just don't get carried away and do something stupid, like posting 187 times in a match thread:oops:

"After all, she didn't win a single race. She didn't break any records. And her relay team finished dead last in every meet. But Allie Schneider made a real splash simply by finishing every race she entered."

Awards for S18

Fumbles Golden Boot - Uncle_Leo
Captains Award - Hate
Nuffers Award - This Is Anfield
PHX Shield - This Is Anfield
rfctigerarmy Award - Wacky tiger

Claw of Fame - PHX

upload_2014-11-24_12-15-43.jpeg
Raise your glasses everyone and give a rousing three cheers to our departing co-captains fumbler and tigland, they have set this club up for a spectacular future.
upload_2014-11-24_12-18-32.jpeg
images
images

OK, that's enough of the past and now let's look to the future and get behind the S19 skipper, Wacky Tiger, who will take the Furies to unprecedented levels of success, starting with "First To Five" next season (no pressure Wacky :p)
I expect our regulars to up the ante next season and for S18 rookies Hate and rfctiger74, along with S19 rookie evo, to rip the SFA a new one!

Furies rool, OK.

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-24_12-15-19.jpeg
    upload_2014-11-24_12-15-19.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would like to welcome TJTIGER to the Furies fold. I know its the off-season but get around him lads and show him the sights. fumbler can you organise his VIP pass to the Royal and This Is Anfield im just tagging you for the hell of it ;)

Welcome to the furies, TJTIGER. Don't mind the room with the door that says 'dungeon' out behind the equipment sheds.

Thanks Hate, have always been a bit curious about it, but haven't gone beyond that till now. Thanks to Wacky Tiger...

Thanks Hate, have always been a bit curious about it, but haven't gone beyond that till now. Thanks to Wacky Tiger...
It took me 10 years to find the Furies from joining bigfooty. Wish i had found them when i started

Would like to welcome TJTIGER to the Furies fold. I know its the off-season but get around him lads and show him the sights. fumbler can you organise his VIP pass to the Royal and This Is Anfield im just tagging you for the hell of it ;)
No you're not, it's because you miss us and are lost without us.
Welcome TJTIGER, the good thing about the Furies is that we don't take ourselves all that seriously, unlike, as you will find, other sides do, **cough Wonders lol**
**cough Royals** **cough Dragons** **coogh Bombdits** **cough Warriors**

No you're not, it's because you miss us and are lost without us.
Welcome TJTIGER, the good thing about the Furies is that we don't take ourselves all that seriously, unlike, as you will find, other sides do, **cough Wonders lol**
**cough Royals** **cough Dragons** **coogh Bombdits** **cough Warriors**
Your avatar picture disappoints me, TIA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back