Competitions Filthy Pigeon Goal Kicking Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this game. Even though I've never made it past three rounds. Few questions though.

Where do I make my selections?
Can I get my selection in after the first bounce?
How do I get an Immunity Card?
Can I pick someone twice?
What happens if my player gets subbed off?
Can I join if I miss the first game?

Think that covers the grey areas. Oh, and can I use my banked goals from last year that I hadn't used up?

Pods for me.
So you've got the trump cards and bonus points all sussed?

Didn't you read the OP? Trumps are Diamonds and bonuses get added up at the end of the year. Sheesh.
No no no. Trumps are only Diamonds if the majority of players on the Slippery Slope know the Code Word. However it's completely different when Tokens are in play, in that instance you pretty much need to forget everything you know about the Filthy Pigeon Goal Kicking Game.

J-Pod is either going to dominate, or struggle. Either a bag, or none. If this was the other game mode from last year, I'd go J-Pod. But as it's not;
. -.. -.. .. . / -... . - - ...

Glad the bank has gone - That system sucked -

Wouldn't care if Immunity card came back in for first goal scorer of the match

--

What happens if we find the power up ? Straight to a level 4 warp zone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad the bank has gone - That system sucked -

Wouldn't care if Immunity card came back in for first goal scorer of the match

--

What happens if we find the power up ? Straight to a level 4 warp zone?
Who is the magic flute?

Also Porps

Great work Carl. At this stage I'm on the Eddie train, thou if Pets keeps slotting goals out of his schpincter like Monday night and growing his Mitch Johnson mo he'll be unstoppable.

#bringbackimmunitycard

I love the thrill of your pick, lining up for goal. Dead in front. 30 out..... and shank it

Think it should be re-included
Nope. No safety net! Seat of your pants stuff here folks.

The angriest I've ever been was when they extended Neil's contract I had Porplyzia as my goal kicker and he got a free 30m out directly in front and someone played on and they paid the advantage. Bloody umpires :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back