Competitions Filthy Pigeon Goal Kicking Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question.

In regards to the late change rule. Would you be punished if the late change is someone you already picked previously?

Also I'll take Betts in Round 1
Geez! Good question. Hadn't thought of that.

Yeah that would be your bad luck I guess.

Try gambling mate, your in tears for the entire game until the result is secured.

Bet on the Hawks to beat the Cats in the finals last year and with about 30 seconds to go a Geelong player shanks a kick in front of goals and you win!

Im in for goalkicking game this year. Hopefully i wont forget and bomb out like last time :(

This reminds me of a time I bet on Fremantle +35.5 or something when they were crap. Down 41 points with 30 seconds to go the ball gets kicked long into the forward line and guess who is waiting under it. Aaron MOTHERF*KN Sandilands. Takes the mark 10m out, slots the goal and I win over $500. Have loved Sandi ever since.

Im in for goalkicking game this year. Hopefully i wont forget and bomb out like last time :(

This reminds me of a time I bet on Fremantle +35.5 or something when they were crap. Down 41 points with 30 seconds to go the ball gets kicked long into the forward line and guess who is waiting under it. Aaron MOTHERF*KN Sandilands. Takes the mark 10m out, slots the goal and I win over $500. Have loved Sandi ever since.

Its pretty cool to win a punt in the last 30 seconds, been there done that so many time. Also lost too. I have also lost with kicks after the siren.:(
Its a really relieving and calming feeling though to win a bet by HT.:cool:

Its pretty cool to win a punt in the last 30 seconds, been there done that so many time. Also lost too. I have also lost with kicks after the siren.:(
Its a really relieving and calming feeling though to win a bet by HT.:cool:
Thats the nature of the punt, and why I almost always avoid crows games.

Hmmm. Thursday? Night Game? Geelong?

I'll go for Talia.

Talia??
tumblr_m227401KIQ1qg0rnuo1_500.png

Sometimes, I think you want to fail.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill take Pods thanks

Nope. No safety net! Seat of your pants stuff here folks.

The angriest I've ever been was when they extended Neil's contract I had Porplyzia as my goal kicker and he got a free 30m out directly in front and someone played on and they paid the advantage. Bloody umpires :mad:

That's where you mised a trick as the competition dictator organiser.
You could have just made up a new rule:
"If a player B kicks a goal after a play-on call from another player A, then the goal shall be attributed to either player A or player B depending on which suits me best"

Anyway -thanks for starting up again!
Matty Wright for week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back