Prediction Finals watch

Remove this Banner Ad

We're quite capable of losing to Essendon
Yup. My biggest fear. We are really good at struggling against the bottom sides. I am hoping the bombers are rebuilding for next year so play kids. Watson out is huge. We need percentage. Geelong play Hawks next week....

If we keep winning, it doesn't matter what happens to the teams below us. We'll beat Essendon and Brisbane. Uncharacteristically confident about that. Both those teams are worse than rubbish.

We should win one of West Coast or Geelong. That takes us to 13 wins, and a spot in the finals. Lots of shoulds, but we've been flipped off by this team in the past so who the heck knows what'll happen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to win the next 2. The West Coast game is our Elimination final because we will not be winning in Geelong. But I cannot see us going any farther than the semi final.

If we keep winning, it doesn't matter what happens to the teams below us. We'll beat Essendon and Brisbane. Uncharacteristically confident about that. Both those teams are worse than rubbish.

We should win one of West Coast or Geelong. That takes us to 13 wins, and a spot in the finals. Lots of shoulds, but we've been flipped off by this team in the past so who the heck knows what'll happen!

Don't forget North are still to play. They'll most likely beat Melbourne and we'll be back in 9th. Need to win the next 3.

I still think given how up and down both the Bulldogs and Richmond have been (even Sydney for that matter) that a top 6 finish and a home final is on the cards.

Just like this time last year, our destiny is in our own hands - Win remaining games, we play finals

Last season we choked against North and Richmond - This season we've beaten both

Adelaide of the past couple of seasons would lose one (or both) of the next two games. Let's see what happens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back