Fixture Fixture 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty significant gap after the Hawks game in round 6 to the next home Melbourne game in Round 14… I know a few games inbetween will be replacement games but still a bit s**t imo.
Can't wait to get rid of those Tassie games so this doesn't happen anymore.

F_B4XwmbAAA2yUE
This looks pretty reasonable, there are some subtle variations where you might want to see a few teams slightly higher / lower but overall it's fair unless you're a Hawks or Crows supporter.

Pretty significant gap after the Hawks game in round 6 to the next home Melbourne game in Round 14… I know a few games inbetween will be replacement games but still a bit s**t imo.

Yeah go ahead and lock in that Saints game at least as a replacement game, I reckon.

It's s**t but that's to be expected when a 3rd of your home games are interstate.....but don't worry guys you'll have your replacement away games where you sit in the nose bleeds*

Noticed the AFL are continuing to protect Judas. You can't hide him away forever and a lot of us have long memories.

*Subject to capacity

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why do we only play WC once?

Edit; my bad, we play them twice

We are the only team in the league who gets to play all of Hawthorn, Gold Coast, and West Coast twice.

The bookies favourites (along with us, tbf) for the bottom 4 in 2024.

That's a very good thing.

ROund 24 in Launnie will be a similar crowd to our round 24 this year at Hobart
I'll be living in Tassie next year. I'm going to every game and I'll see as many games next year as I've seen since Boomer played his 400th game.

We are the only team in the league who gets to play all of Hawthorn, Gold Coast, and West Coast twice.

Hawthorn won't finish bottom 4. Gold Coast shouldn't, but they might. It's not as big a leg up as you make out

Yeah saw that, can't complain.

Would be good though if we got to play North once. Others get to play them to twice!

Define year running I won’t be buying my normal reserve seat. What’s the point when we barely play home games there?

They will struggle to score.
Kosi gone
Brockman gone
Wingard missing with achilles

Admittedly I hadn't checked SportsBet in a few weeks. Right after the 2023 season ended, Gold Coast was also paying 51-1 for the 2024 AFL premiership, but I guess since they announced Dimma and a few other moves their odds have changed.

Hawthorn, West Coast, and NMFC still firmly the bookies favs for bottom 4 though.

1700111065485.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back