Association Football Betting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

5 fold multi. All win results. Put $5 on.

Huddersfield
Middlesbrough
Derby
Arsenal
Everton

Paying $29. Currently going really well. Just need Arse and Everton to lift.

Few bets tonight:

Sanchez first goal scorer at $5 is a steal, but went each way just to be sure, which will net me about $20.

First multi is Arsenal W, Chelsea W, Newcastle W, Swansea W, Villa W and QPR W at a return of $730 off $5

Second is Arsenal, Liverpool and Newcastle all draw at a return of $226 off $5.

Probably neither will come off, it's a pretty tough week but that's what gives it a bit of value. First one is probably a leg or two long but I got greedy and stacked Chelsea and Arsenal into it.

wth i dont get it. Perth glory leading 1:0 atm with 45 minutes to play and live betting odds is $1.66 for them to win. Is there something the betting agency know that we dont o.0 tempted to chuck 1k on it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wth i dont get it. Perth glory leading 1:0 atm with 45 minutes to play and live betting odds is $1.66 for them to win. Is there something the betting agency know that we dont o.0 tempted to chuck 1k on it

You don't think Brisbane have any chance of even scoring a goal?

Please tell me you didn't actually do this.

na fortunately i didnt.

tbh thought perth had it in the bag :straining:

Away at Brisbane with 45 minutes, only up 1-0? There was a reason they were still giving $1.66 and it wasn't a secret. ;)

In future if you have thoughts like that, chuck me the $1000 instead. :)

Got heaps on tonight.

Alexis first goalscorer. Ulloa first goal scorer.

Arsenal, united, Chelsea, Liv Stoke + 2.5 goals , West Ham Newc +2.5 goals @11.68

United, West Ham Newc draw, QPR Leicester draw, Chelsea @19.78

United, Liverpool, Swansea, Bournemouth, Rotherham, Chelsea @15.40

Got heaps on tonight.

Alexis first goalscorer. Ulloa first goal scorer.

Arsenal, united, Chelsea, Liv Stoke + 2.5 goals , West Ham Newc +2.5 goals @11.68

United, West Ham Newc draw, QPR Leicester draw, Chelsea @19.78

United, Liverpool, Swansea, Bournemouth, Rotherham, Chelsea @15.40

Yeah Alexis paying $5 for first goal is ridiculous.

Arsenal are tempting to touch just because they're decent odds. Giroud starting they should get the win.

Found $80 in my sportsbet account from when I used credit for a sure thing bet (Beveridge to be Dogs coach), so put it all on for tonight's games.

$50 Everton to beat Southampton ($2.87)

$30 4 leg multi
Citeh to beat Palace
Man U to beat Villa
Spurs to beat Burnley
Swansea to beat Hull
(~$7.90 or so, win would pay out nearly $250 I think)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back