VFL Footscray vs Werribee @ Avalon Oval Sat 2:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Keath, Martin & Cleary playing - haven’t seen McNeil so I’m assuming he’s sub. I’d suggest someone plays a half - maybe Cleary
Thanks

I would have Cleary in Seniors before Hannan and the like

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can we put Darcy back up forward please.
I think he looks great 🤷‍♂️

The first one is what it is, the ball was put perfectly to his opponents advantage, we know he’s not going to outbody players in that situation

The 2nd one I thought he contested pretty well and was pretty stiff with the front on.

Very easy ball coming in both times

What I don’t agree with is the back, ruck, forward, back weekly rotation we have going on with him though. It’s just s**t.

Maybe I can understand us doing this if we’re genuinely trying to figure out where we want him but surely we know by now? Has to train all preseason in the one spot whether that’s forward or back, and play there next year

Keath playing???????????
Either my expert assessment that he has been playing injured is incorrect or the injury won’t get any worse through him playing.
( third option is that he has just been in poor form). I still think he should be in the ones but in Bev we trust

We make this s**t so ******* difficult, 3rd time out on the fool.

And how the * do we not have someone on the wing out the back? Their winger is ripping us apart because he's always taking off running.

Keath playing???????????
Either my expert assessment that he has been playing injured is incorrect or the injury won’t get any worse through him playing.
( third option is that he has just been in poor form). I still think he should be in the ones but in Bev we trust
He is playing

Keath playing???????????
He's been the elephant in the room all year really, has been quite poor

AFL really needs to increase the list size and play a genuine nationals reserves, with everyone in the 2s a full time professional footballer.

It’s bullshit having talented kids having to play this standard of footy when the gulf is so big - it would 100% increase the overall talent pool of players having more professional, a higher level of reserves etc

We absolutely need it especially with talk of expansion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back