footy draft site issues?

Remove this Banner Ad

wizardofoz18

Draftee
Jun 8, 2004
Other Teams
bombers
is anyone else having issues in even getting into the site to start with??

and also can you list any other sites that are like this one, predicting the order etc.. and some profiles etc..

cheers

wizardofoz18 said:

and also can you list any other sites that are like this one, predicting the order etc.. and some profiles etc..

cheers
Why would you want to? okay for me.

It is a great resource - but without sounding like a jerk, Footyman perhaps needs some help with keeping it up to date. The picks still aren't updated after trade week, and there are a lot of missing profiles. Not to be critical or anything.

Kristof said:
It is a great resource - but without sounding like a jerk, Footyman perhaps needs some help with keeping it up to date. The picks still aren't updated after trade week, and there are a lot of missing profiles. Not to be critical or anything.
give him a break. hes doin his best, its updated today!!

Murray said:
Ummm ..... do you think it might be updated profiles?
Well, that would be my guess
It will be the list tonight and the priority for me is to have Ellis, Thomas, Hughes, Hurn and Kennedy profiles up by the end of the weekend so at least the top 10 or 12 are covered.

Profiles will keep going up after that time. Each one takes a while to prepare, having to collate the info from my notes, calculate stats, do formatting etc. With two assignments due this week and two more next week I haven't had the chance to write any profiles, I haven't had much time to even sleep. Sorry for the delay, but the job and study has to come first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

footyman said:
Each one takes a while to prepare, having to collate the info from my notes, calculate stats, do formatting etc. With two assignments due this week and two more next week I haven't had the chance to write any profiles, I haven't had much time to even sleep. Sorry for the delay, but the job and study has to come first.

That was all I meant when I said you needed some help with it.

Kristof said:
That was all I meant when I said you needed some help with it.
No worries.

Not sure whether I will do it again next year or not, but it is something that will be taken on board and there will be other suggestions made by me and the gurus of Bigfooty after this year is all done and dusted to keep it improving for 2006.

But we'll keep plugging those profiles out anyway and they'll all be up within the next month.

wizardofoz18 said:

cheers
I can't get in either at home but can at work (don't tell the boss) so must be some computer glitch. Try another PC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back