Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Well, its been a marathon hey. Time to put that all behind us now and get down to it.

Coverage of both nights beginning at 7pm (AEDT), The first round of the draft will be held on Monday November 20, and we'll finally get some answers the questions people have been asking.

Best of luck.

Last edited:

Longest-Day.jpg

We just all want some bidding by a certain manager like last year
So much sooking about Sydney bidding, but I love it. I respect that move infinitely more than the clubs who avoid bidding because of bullshit handshake agreements.

Tom Green sliding to 10 and Daicos sliding to 4 are two of the more egregious examples. Give me more of the Sydney attitude, hope they can pull off the hattrick of Croft, Rogers and McCabe

So much sooking about Sydney bidding, but I love it. I respect that move infinitely more than the clubs who avoid bidding because of bullshit handshake agreements.

Tom Green sliding to 10 and Daicos sliding to 4 are two of the more egregious examples. Give me more of the Sydney attitude, hope they can pull off the hattrick of Croft, Rogers and McCabe
Absolutely id like west coast to nominate Walter, North to nominate Read, Dees to nominate Croft, and Rogers and Mccabe to be bid on by pick 10. No reason it shouldnt happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McCabe makes sense for us anyway suits our needs and won’t be shocked if we bid on Rogers too. How Green slid to 10 was a laugh

I enjoyed their random bid on that GWS academy prospect last year at pick 18 or so.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

it’s the most wonderful time of the year

It is really the moment where all 18 clubs have hope.

Deep down North supporters knew they were not going to be winning the 2023 Grand Final, and I suspect the supporters of 5 or 6 other clubs felt the same way, but everyone can win the draft, and there is no way of saying "you lost" or at least it is much harder to do so.

An important thing to note for tonight – when the inevitable snide comments about "see you in two years" come when someone picks a player from your state, remember contracts for FRPs are now three years, not two, so the correct troll should be "see you in three years" 🤗

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back