Mod. Notice Footy Fourth Estate: Have your say

State of the Footy Fourth Estate

• The forum is going great.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • The forum is okay - but room for some improvement.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • The forum is a mess.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
As part of a BigFooty wide initiative, we are seeking feedback from you all about the Footy Fourth Estate Board. What works, what doesn't, how we moderators are doing and what we can do to make it better.

Vote in the poll, but take some time to give us your thoughts. This thread will remain open for seven days and we will respond seven days after its closure. The only moderator intervention will be to remove offensive material.

And the only rider is, please don't target other posters in here. If you have specific concerns about a poster, PM the mods and we'll talk there. We want this to be a constructive, mutually beneficial exercise and we look forward to going through this and looking at how we can improve based on the feedback we receive.

Regards,
AuckMel
Fyfie_
grizzlym
Leather Poisoning

People tend to use their opinion to form thread titles of shows. e.g. assified and sack of crap show. Would be nice if they just had their proper names.

I tend to agree and will implement that change.

I thought this post of mine was gunna be a complaint, but it's really an observation, because I probably bag media people as much as anyone (well, no I don't :p), and often enjoy other peoples' bagging.

It's a bit of a sad situation that The Fourth Estate seems to be 90% potshotting of the footy media. I can't see any way around it. People who have something to whine about make much more noise than those who don't. Perhaps it's useful to have such an avenue for footy fans to vent.

Back