Remove this Banner Ad

Have another for Sale

2007 Andrew Embley West Coast Eagles away guernsey.

Size large. Brand new

$350ono
20151023_200108_zpsejpa5444.jpg

I have Dale Thomas and Luke Balls matchworn 2011 grand final jumpers that I am willing to sell or trade one of if anyone is interested? Both absolutely filthy from the game Make me an offer if your interested image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

2006 Andrew Embley Home Jumper, Norm Smith year.
$450 - Not fussed if I sell this or not, so bank transfer only (unless you are happy to cover paypal fees) and $10 postage Australia wide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the rules on a player directly selling his gear online?
I know he would own his own PI jumpers and training gear because I know a few guys who know players who have been given a jumper or something as a gift but is there a rule against them actively making a profit out of it?

Mero

I know he would own his own PI jumpers and training gear because I know a few guys who know players who have been given a jumper or something as a gift but is there a rule against them actively making a profit out of it?

Mero
Well, I'm not sure about contracted players, but when Cruize Garlett retired from North Melbourne, he listed his footy gear on eBay. I snapped up a player issue clash jumper with no number and his media polo for about $50 in total I think.

Mero

I'm not sure, a couple of close friends got drafted last year and have gifted a couple jumpers, but i don't think it's every crossed their minds to sell them, i think their wages are high enough they don't have to haha

I possibly after one of the Number 24 Yellow Training jumpers west Coast eagles.
With the 2008 onwards collar on it.
If anyone knows of one, lemme know. (Yes there are others available, but would settle for a cheaper 24)

A member of the Suns contacted me and asked if I would like them, so I bought all they had but I am going to Bali next week and need cash! Haha
How much are you selling them for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back