• 25+

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • lolwut

Votes: 54 58.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media say they are tanking people just parrot it.
This wasnt an issue 4 weeks ago when Ross said he was committed to blooding the young players. Media picked it up in lead up to this game to put pressure on Freo and as a topic to fill the airwaves.
I'm not parroting anything mate.

You say it wasn't an issue a month ago. Well I thought at the time it very much was an issue a month ago, when last year's minor premiers and preliminary finalists have declared they now have an opportunity to blood their youth, essentially writing off finals, a mere 1 month in to the season.

I'm not parroting anything mate.

You say it wasn't an issue a month ago. Well I thought at the time it very much was an issue a month ago, when last year's minor premiers and preliminary finalists have declared they now have an opportunity to blood their youth, essentially writing off finals, a mere 1 month in to the season.

I apologise.

Will we be seeing Crowley this week?
I think a lot of the freo crowd wants to give him a cheer and a proper send off

Should be named. Woosha on AFL Gameday last sunday pretty much confirmed it.

Hope he lifts and has a big one as he has been pretty poor recently. Also hope you're right too about the crowd reception, although cant imagine any sensible person booing him but guess there will also be a few nuffies unfortunately..

Should be named. Woosha on AFL Gameday last sunday pretty much confirmed it.

Hope he lifts and has a big one as he has been pretty poor recently. Also hope you're right too about the crowd reception, although cant imagine any sensible person booing him but guess there will also be a few nuffies unfortunately..
While we wont be quite dealing with West Coast level of nuffies we are still talking about Perth here.

It's WA, I'll be amazed if they don't boo someone and they don't have Jobe too boo this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back