Mega Thread Freo Video thread: Game highlights and news!

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you going to put the first half up? I normally don't rewatch smashings but want to see if we structured any differently in defence. I don't remember MJ or Ibbo getting any 3rd up intercept marks.. Maybe Kennedy and Darling were just too good. I cling to the crumb that we let it go one on one, I remember seeing Spurr on the wing and half forward at one stage.

thanks mate you are a legend. At the game I miss the detail of the carnage, I hope I survive a closer look and can take some positives from it!!

Just a warning if you go to watch Monday, Tuesday and/or Wednesdays 360 when uploaded, they are very heavily Essendon focused in the 1st segments. If like me you couldn't care less about Essendon then you are better off skipping until they have the guests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for posting the link, much appreciated.

They seemed genuine right at the end when they said that David King stepped in for the interview with Pav and Lyon because Gerard Whateley and Ross don't get on. Anyone know the history behind that?

Thanks for posting the link, much appreciated.

They seemed genuine right at the end when they said that David King stepped in for the interview with Pav and Lyon because Gerard Whateley and Ross don't get on. Anyone know the history behind that?

It's on another thread. Something to do with Ross being hammered by Whately when he x'd from saints to freo. media thread.

Thank you to all those who helped me renew the service for next 6 months - enjoy :) Plenty to come off season - You know who you are.
Good on you mate. It must take some work, but for those who live over seas it's like mana from footy heaven. Cheers!

Hey!! I've recently moved to perth from liberia and started following footy (only thing ive watched is soccer) . Has anyone thought of making a video of amazing saves on the goal line? I think it would be really exciting to watch simply cause there are no goalies in footy. Just a thought !! ☺☺

Hey!! I've recently moved to perth from liberia and started following footy (only thing ive watched is soccer) . Has anyone thought of making a video of amazing saves on the goal line? I think it would be really exciting to watch simply cause there are no goalies in footy. Just a thought !! ☺☺
Welcome aboard Nana1143. I don't know how to do that stuff, but there's probably a YouTube somewhere... :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back