Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That pathetic "AFL Trade Rumours and Offseason News" facebook page is reporting that Aish 'is set on going to Collingwood' despite the Hun and AFL.com.au saying otherwise. That page is surely run by Collingwood supporters.

When I returned from my lunch break today, I had a Collingwood supporter workmate at the damn door if you don't mind, to tell me this one...he said Aish has announced he wants to go to Pies, but Brissy won't do a deal.

Have to admit my heart sank, but upon thinking about it as the day wore on, I began to realise probably just another rumour.

..also admit to coming straight on here when I got home, to check though:$

When I returned from my lunch break today, I had a Collingwood supporter workmate at the damn door if you don't mind, to tell me this one...he said Aish has announced he wants to go to Pies, but Brissy won't do a deal.

Have to admit my heart sank, but upon thinking about it as the day wore on, I began to realise probably just another rumour.

..also admit to coming straight on here when I got home, to check though:$

It's amazing how much negotiating Aish is doing on his holiday. He must really love the Pies ;)

It's amazing how much negotiating Aish is doing on his holiday. He must really love the Pies ;)
I think he's a bit sick of the food in Bali and has been asking around for a pie. This has been misinterpreted.

Imagine if he signed for 5 though...Like, he had some sort of vison while off his **** in Bali about him winning the Brownlow in Lions colours in 2019 while holding up the premiership cup...

I had a vision like that in Bali, don't trust your bali visions I say.

The voices in my head are telling me the Hawks will make a play for Aish. Not sure I trust them though ;).

Well I imagine that Pickering's approaches to teams go something like this

2264962.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Aish request a trade to the club that overlooked him at pick No. 6 in the 2013 draft?

Was that their way of treating him mean to keep him keen? Are clubs treating players like dating in the 21st century?

Are they waiting for him to swipe right for a Tinder match?

(taps mic) Is this thing on?

Aish signed my hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back