GAJ VS Bluey player split. Could any other player have done it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Covertackle

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2012
Ipswich
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Dees
Aparently could be the players split may be the reason for Blueys current woes. With GAJ the most influential player in the SUNS, its seems unlikely to me that a player split could happen without GAJ being on one side.

If GAJ isn't a Bluey fan, does GAJ get traded for an entire team? Or does Bluey go?

Where is the player split coming from?

Last edited:
Without knowing the players personally this seems like a difficult question to answer...

Don't really need a spilt as such , could of lost the group , same message being sent , bluey has been there 5-6 years now , long time foir a coach.

• Banned
obviously if one was in the know.....they couldn't say. time for some multi nics.........lol

I heard that Guy McKenna likes to hide in the corner of the gym in aviators and a trench coat and flash the guys while they work out.

This is what caused the player split

flasher1.jpg

*Bluey not pictured.

Just bring back Browny to sort it out. He's good at diffusing situations.

Aparently could be the players split may be the reason for Blueys current woes. With GAJ the most influential player in the SUNS, its seems unlikely to me that a player split could happen without GAJ being on one side.

If GAJ isn't a Bluey fan, does GAJ get traded for an entire team? Or does Bluey go?

Where is the player split coming from?

It's definitely not coming from Ablett.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back