Roast "GAMDEDAY!" MFC Media Dept: Clare Pettyfor to the Rescue

Remove this Banner Ad

I was gonna say the media department this week being self aware we're not forced to go down to Geelong this year and posting about it actually has been good in jest

Why is some intern with a lisp commentating this video? WTF is the afl thinking?

You know how people say you have a face for radio when someone is ugly? well he has a voice for scuba diving.

You know how people say you have a face for radio when someone is ugly? well he has a voice for scuba diving.

I've cut straight to Frittas goal for everyone's convenience. The win wouldn't be complete without it

I've cut straight to Frittas goal for everyone's convenience. The win wouldn't be complete without it

Just all round the worst commentary imaginable. Daffy Duck spitting all over the mic and that channel 7 guy who called it is hopeless too, what is pulled one out of the sky? Try pulled one out of his ass, pulled a rabbit out of his hat, pulled one out of thin air instead.

He also got his words mixed up with the Windsor tackle I noticed. Saying momenterritory instead of momentarily ffs. Dude is bloody hopeless. Cringed when he said he was caught up in the Windsor knot too. You just know he came up with that in shower and couldn't wait to use it.

Just all round the worst commentary imaginable. Daffy Duck spitting all over the mic and that channel 7 guy who called it is hopeless too, what is pulled one out of the sky? Try pulled one out of his ass, pulled a rabbit out of his hat, pulled one out of thin air instead.

He also got his words mixed up with the Windsor tackle I noticed. Saying momenterritory instead of momentarily ffs. Dude is bloody hopeless. Cringed when he said he was caught up in the Windsor knot too. You just know he came up with that in shower and couldn't wait to use it.
Yeah the new 7 commentator is a ******* dork. He definitely wears a duffle coat with his favourite player badges in the comm box.

All of 7 suck except Brayshaw and Hodge.
Hodge is boring. What he says makes sense, a rarity for channel 7, but he makes it sound boring

Hodge is boring. What he says makes sense, a rarity for channel 7, but he makes it sound boring
Agree 100% , he sucks. Channel 7's goal is take the personality out of everyone and make them as bland as possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree 100% , he sucks. Channel 7's goal is take the personality out of everyone and make them as bland as possible.
Or turn them into a caricature. BT doesn't really go for bland, but I wish he'd shut the heck up more often. Richo too gets all laddy and silly and should just stfu more often.

Or turn them into a caricature. BT doesn't really go for bland, but I wish he'd shut the * up more often. Richo too gets all laddy and silly and should just stfu more often.
BT is BT, he is unable to be tamed and made bland. The exception to the rule. I find Richo boring as hell.

And occasionally intersperse it with a w***er yelling Lloooooyyyyyd or Orrrrrazzzzzio.

Dreadful. What they serve up for our last game was next level torture though

And occasionally intersperse it with a w***er yelling Lloooooyyyyyd or Orrrrrazzzzzio.

I watch the footy on mute a hell of a lot these days.

Still better than Hamish and the new dickheads every player is a god lame commentary

Just crowd noise option would be great.

Otherwise though it’s interesting to watch Demons first quarter then decide which playlist best suits the next three

Just crowd noise option would be great.

Otherwise though it’s interesting to watch Demons first quarter then decide which playlist best suits the next three
Would be heaven having the option to just choose crowd noises. One day in the future I could see that being a thing, probably long after I'm dead, lucky bastards.

He even makes taking a high risk loan sound boring.

SEN has a thing where you can add a delay to their audio to sync it with your tv. Haven't used it yet so don't know how well it works.

Would be heaven having the option to just choose crowd noises. One day in the future I could see that being a thing, probably long after I'm dead, lucky bastards.
Or just like how 9 and 10 had it where they had the mics closer to the crowd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back