Multiplat Game of Thrones - A TellTale Games Series

Remove this Banner Ad

This is pretty different to TWD though... Much richer fiction. TWD game could basically do whatever it pleased, whereas this game has to be woven into the Westeros setting (and I assume a similar time frame to the events of the books/show). Different challenge altogether.

If it was called A Song of Ice and Fire: the game, I'd have high hopes Telltale the 100 between Dunk& Egg and AGoT, but alas. So much Targaryen lore they could cover, it will be interesting to see what they go for here.

Excited.

If it was called A Song of Ice and Fire: the game, I'd have high hopes Telltale the 100 between Dunk& Egg and AGoT, but alas. So much Targaryen lore they could cover, it will be interesting to see what they go for here.

Excited.

Eh. I can see why they'd want to call it Game of Thrones. Its the more marketable name of the two.

Pretty skeptical, TWD game is great because it's basically just a game set in a zombie apocalypse with a great story - not like they had to use stuff from the awful t.v show. Not sure a story set in the GoT universe without following the show will work- and if they do follow the show it could be super cheese, i dunno. In Telltale we trust I guess.

Pretty skeptical, TWD game is great because it's basically just a game set in a zombie apocalypse with a great story - not like they had to use stuff from the awful t.v show. Not sure a story set in the GoT universe without following the show will work- and if they do follow the show it could be super cheese, i dunno. In Telltale we trust I guess.

Pretty sure TWD was kind of based off the books. I don't think it's in the books canon (there are characters that cross over but don't seem to be consistent with their back stories in the books) but it wasn't based off the show that's for sure.

A game of thrones will be based off the show. However there's not much difference between the show and books compared to other shows based off books. So I doubt it will be based on lore or stories not covered in the books.

The main concern I have is that these games need to have a lot of player choice. It's hard to see how that will pan out if it's delving into GoT history.

Ah, Game of Thrones, the series that satisfies that deep-seated fascination with watching completely malevolent jackasses do their damnedest to each other.

Sounds like a more intellectual pro wrestling.

After just replaying TWD S1 and S2 and replaying TWaU S1 I need more Telltale ASAP. No other games bring on the feels like that. I also think TWD Season Two is severely underrated. I found it every bit as awesome as Season One.

After just replaying TWD S1 and S2 and replaying TWaU S1 I need more Telltale ASAP. No other games bring on the feels like that. I also think TWD Season Two is severely underrated. I found it every bit as awesome as Season One.

The lack of Lee hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IIWjHDul.jpg

LCvmS5Fl.jpg

5mfoWsil.jpg

7ixUWGjl.jpg

There are more pics, but that this should be enough to see what it looks like.

Looks good! Like the art style.

I'm pretty keen to see how they manage with multiple playable characters. Something a bit different from the WD games.

So there should be lots of sex scences in this game right. It all the show is after all.
Hopefully all of them with Peter Dinklage!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back