FTA-TV GAME OF THRONES season 4 (MANY book spoilers) *you have been warned*

Remove this Banner Ad

I still wonder if the illiterates will ever warm to Jaime?

The new Daario isn't bad; still reminds of everything I hate about Dany, though, so * that guy.

The Hound still rocks.

Ser Dontos! YAY!

I'm half way through book 5....

I'm also on holidays and won't get a chance to see today's ep until next week, are they staying true to the book regards Joff's impending doom?

I'm half way through book 5....

I'm also on holidays and won't get a chance to see today's ep until next week, are they staying true to the book regards Joff's impending doom?

Looks like it. Expecting it within the next two episodes. Gonna be awesome.

I'll miss the actor though. He's done a hell of a job with the character.

The Hound leading Bronn on the zinger count thus far.

"Lot's of people name their swords!"
"Lots of ****s."

There's definitely one wilding mob with a thing for the other other white meat. Can't remember who it is though.

The people from Skagos- which is where Rickon is.

Thenns are the most civilised and advanced wildlings. And the people who Jon arranges a marriage alliance and setllement in the Karstark lands.

New Daario needs to get more arrogance about him. The last guy was great for the role, new guy just looks like an average joe. Daenerys is supposed to lose her s**t over him.

So far a swing and a miss for Daario casting but a hit out of the ball park for Oberyn.

A lot of events out of order but I suppose that gives us that have read the book something new each week.

Jamie is back to early and it's thrown me.

The inn worked out better too.

The Red Viper! Love that dude. And now it looks like I'm in with a chance of him loving me.

The people from Skagos- which is where Rickon is.

Thenns are the most civilised and advanced wildlings. And the people who Jon arranges a marriage alliance and setllement in the Karstark lands.

Agreed, this is a weird portrayal. I know they have merged characters for the show but those factions are at the opposite ends of the scale.

A lot of events out of order but I suppose that gives us that have read the book something new each week.

Jamie is back to early and it's thrown me.

The Red Viper! Love that dude. And now it looks like I'm in with a chance of him loving me.

Agreed, this is a weird portrayal. I know they have merged characters for the show but those factions are at the opposite ends of the scale.

It's pretty obvious and ham fisted.

"These are the EVUL wildlings."

Hound/oberyn were fantastic
Pretty much all that needs to be said about the episode. And honestly, all I need.

Was a good ep though. Nice to see Dontos will still have that role. Styr and the Thenns was well done, completely forgot they were coming in. Besides Arya not being able to do the whole Tickler routine (which was somewhat redeemed), can't really think of any negatives...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

new daario sucks, doesn't have the charisma

everything else was awesome, I sure am going to miss joffrey

I love how many possible murderers they have set up for the wedding

I'm also assuming the jewelery Dontos gave Sansa will be the Joffrey poison.

I know everyone hates Sansa but I really like where her storyline goes, it's funny to see the other thread still raving about how much they love Danerys though

I can't wait for Wun Wun...

Oberyn is pretty bad ass, was he bi-sexual/gay in the books? Can't remember

Yeah pretty sure he was a '* anything that moves' type of guy lol. Agree good casting there, pretty much nailed it.

FFS I hate how the "Previously on" gives away half of what's going to happen on the episode.

I know but they kinda have to, otherwise tonight half (probably more) of the audience would be like 'who's the fat necklace-giving guy' and 'why is Arya saying that'.

Dunno if I'd say better, still reckon Arya perforating the Tickler while yelling is there any gold in the village would have been rad. But at least we got something in the ballpark.

New Daario needs to get more arrogance about him. The last guy was great for the role, new guy just looks like an average joe. Daenerys is supposed to lose her s**t over him.

So far a swing and a miss for Daario casting but a hit out of the ball park for Oberyn.

Agree, just can't buy Dany falling for the new guy. Someone remind me why they changed the actor?

A good start to the season. Though the Arya / inn scene is a bit head scratching. I assumed she picked the Tickler back in season 2 as they wouldn't be able to show Arya stabbing someone in such cold blood later. Then they have her revenge last night. o_O It was good, but the original would have been so much better. It's not one of those things they had to change for TV it appears so why wreck it. :(

“It was the easiest thing in the world for Arya to step up behind him and stab him. “Is there gold hidden in the village?” she shouted as she drove the blade up through his back. “Is there silver? Gems?” She stabbed twice more. “Is there food? Where is Lord Beric?” She was on top of him by then, still stabbing. “Where did he go? How many men were with him? How many knights? How many bowmen? How many, how many, how many, how many, how many, how many? is there gold in the village?”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back