Meet Up Getting tanked for Carltank

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I HAVE LITERALLY NEVER HAD ANYONE MAKE THAT COMPARISON BEFORE.

Someone's jimmies are rustled.

Actually, come to think of it, I talked to someone awfully similar in description to either you or Hirdismyhero at the VFL game at Windy Hill against Werribee. Minus the idiotic fringe bit, from memory.

Actually, come to think of it, I talked to someone awfully similar in description to either you or Hirdismyhero at the VFL game at Windy Hill against Werribee. Minus the idiotic fringe bit, from memory.

Hmm.

Unless you did a very good and extensive impersonation of my father, no. Curious though that it was the only VFL game I've been to this year.

They'd be the ones tapping various parts of jade's anatomy?

jade's anatomy is normally the one doing the tapping; but otherwise a largely factual statement.

I'll try to come down and put some faces to the names. I'm the Channing Tatum look-alike who will be making the ladies swoon, wearing no.30.

Hmm.

Unless you did a very good and extensive impersonation of my father, no. Curious though that it was the only VFL game I've been to this year.

Oh well then, it was worth a shot.

On another note, any who were there at the VFL this particular day might have unknowingly seen me. I was the guy who Bellchambers handed the kid* to, the kid who had somehow found his way through the gate and onto the ground.

*Was not my kid. I was just the nearest willing and able adult able to get the kid to safety from the big, lumbering 2 metre-tall behemoth.

Someone's jimmies are rustled.

Can't say I've been to Werribee in the last 10 years, my good man. Sounds like a good looking bloke though.

Oh well then, it was worth a shot.

On another note, any who were there at the VFL this particular day might have unknowingly seen me. I was the guy who Bellchambers handed the kid* to, the kid who had somehow found his way through the gate and onto the ground.

*Was not my kid. I was just the nearest willing and able adult able to get the kid to safety from the big, lumbering 2 metre-tall behemoth.

Yes, in that case I did see you.

I was sitting in I think the Reynolds stand, not far from Scott, McDonald, and Crocker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So have we all agreed on 12 in the beer garden? So far we have:
- Channing Tatum
- Ronald Weasley
- Some average looking people
- Blue guy (myself)
- Jade's various anatomy parts

I'll be there, most likely wearing the 2012 stadium jacket and jeans.

I'm about 190cm, youngish and medium length blondish hair. I'll probably have the missus with me too, so look for the young bloke punching above his weight.
Are you actually Michael Hurley?

I will try and make it, but I can't promise anything. Literally. I have the missus away with the baby from Thursday for 2 weeks - so, naturally, I am getting ******* mental on the Friday night. BIG night planned, may be very seedy and scattered by midday Saturday, so if that's the case and I have no social game I may just roll a doobie and turn up to the footy by myself wearing sunglasses and keeping to myself :D

I will try and make it, but I can't promise anything. Literally. I have the missus away with the baby from Thursday for 2 weeks - so, naturally, I am getting ******* mental on the Friday night. BIG night planned, may be very seedy and scattered by midday Saturday, so if that's the case and I have no social game I may just roll a doobie and turn up to the footy by myself wearing sunglasses and keeping to myself :D
So you won't rock up and rolling a doobie all to yourself to boot? Way to rub it in.

So have we all agreed on 12 in the beer garden? So far we have:
- Channing Tatum
- Ronald Weasley
- Some average looking people
- Blue guy (myself)
- Jade's various anatomy parts

Am I going to accidentally going to wander into a Carlton mob?

Best cure for a hangover?

Two pints at midday the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back