News Glass to Return home to become the list manager.

Remove this Banner Ad

Love it. If he’s qualified it’s a bonus, but I really don’t care. Jobs for the boys is fine in this case because it’s Darren ******* Glass.

Welcome home

Hopefully he does a good job.

Be nice if he could go down and talk to the defenders every now and again at training and remind them what "hardness" and "accountability" are.

In all sincerity he’s just done two years with Clarko and is coming home to a team that runs a similar system. Seems like a great fit.

Whether he’ll make a good list manager remains to be seen, but he’s certainly qualified to be in our footy department. Plus, you know, it’s Glassy.

Darren Glass is a bright guy. If I am correct he completed an MBA and worked as a management consultant for a couple of years before going back into the football world.

He is a very classy guy and I welcome him back into the fold.

Also spent time at the Crows part time as a leadership consultant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glass starts in November and Rawlings has already left. Who's going to be in charge for the trade period?
Crazy Vozzo

And Nisbett

We’re in good hands

I was wondering if Norf would poach Pratty and the club would replace him with Glass. So LM role is a surprise.

Welcome home, Glassy.

Last edited:
Darren Glass is a bright guy. If I am correct he completed an MBA and worked as a management consultant for a couple of years before going back into the football world.

He is a very classy guy and I welcome him back into the fold.

Very classy individual.

I suspect he has his eyes set on becoming CEO when Nisbett moves on.

Has done an MBA, moved to Melbourne to work under Clarkson, now List Manager. Having heard him speak a few times he seems very intelligent and a great guy.

Wish him all the best!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back