Gold Coast port Supporters

Drew Power

Rookie
Dec 8, 2004
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
hey, just wondering how many supporters here are currently residing on the gold coast?? if so, does anyone know of any pub or tavern that Port supporters all get together at? thanks in advance.

Is there such a thing?

I'm not trolling but I live here and have never ever met one up here. Plenty of bloody Crows, though.

Anyway, always good to see a fellow AFL-loving Gold Coaster.

Cheers...

There's a reasonable chance I could be up there in March to live so I'd be very interested in getting something started.

Try this Drew Power

QUEENSLAND
Leon Richardson
165 Juers Street, Kingston. Qld. 4114
Phone: (07) 3208 8104
Email: powerqld@yahoo.com.au

If leon cant help you, he may be able to put you on to the person that can.

Paralowiepower said:
I heard today a supporters club/group will be opening up shortly on the Gold Coast (Qld) and Dubbo (N.S.W).
Do you have anything to do with the new one of the Gold Coast Drew Power?

No i dont, this is the first i have heard of it, very keen to find out some more information about this but, where did you hear about this Paroliepower?

Drew Power said:
No i dont, this is the first i have heard of it, very keen to find out some more information about this but, where did you hear about this Paroliepower?
From the supporter group co-ordinator at the Football Club.
The best bet is to email the club and they could give you the details, or wait until it has been put up on the official site.

But to become an official group you must have 30 plus members, so it is probably best to get involved as soon as possible, as this might help the group get official status. Plus as a new group they will need to have committee members and people helping to start it up. So really it is a great time to become involved.

Back