Toast Good bloke Joel

Why should that change your view of him? he's the same person that he always was. He has not changed!
Because from the perspective of a non-Cats fan, Selwood is a persistent ducker and a plague on the game. From what he's done in helping Boomer, he actually comes across as a decent bloke.

Because from the perspective of a non-Cats fan, Selwood is a persistent ducker and a plague on the game. From what he's done in helping Boomer, he actually comes across as a decent bloke.
If shrugging a tackle- which is legal and which many players do- is legal, then why wouldn't a player do it? That's not ducking- his focus is always on a) getting the ball, b) shaking the tackle. Compare that to the number of players who continually play the man and focus solely on stopping someone else from getting the ball and I would say that Selwood is STREETS ahead of any of those players, both morally and in ability.

How you interpret that as being a plague on the game is beyond my understanding. He is an old-fashioned football player and he plays hard and fair, which is a lot more than you can say for a lot of players from other clubs.

I don't know why he bothered helping Boomer.

It's about time everyone realises what we've known for years.

Back