Goulburn Valley FL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul scanlan, jake Loraine , Kasey Duncan add Bongetti .Meredith staying and have both colberts fit that's an improvement on last year where they were just off the pace , also a few handy thirds boys thatll pushing for selection

Scanlen will get in for half price with his seniors card. Everyone has injuries so working on not having them on ageing bodies is wasting your time.

Don`t kniw how old Scanlen is, but recall him winning a BOG medal in 2008 when Bowen kicked 7 in a winning Rochy flag. You have to respect the man's ability! If Seymour have recruited well he will be the proverbial icing.

Martin Miller Borrelli Mcgregor Flynn Ritchie Fraser Elliot Nihill the Ryans the Oreillys Kirby Burls

Yep Martin is a good player, Miller is 22 next year and also a good player other than thou I can not expect any of these other guys to make an impact next year to change tats season. You have a few kids coming up from the 3rds some of which played hardly any senior footy in 2014! A few guys who were in and out of the seniors and reserves all year and even a couple of guys who played reserves for the whole of 2014. Can hardly expect those players to make any sort of difference in 2015. Beyond that... maybe but not year 1%re. Switch on bud!

Yep Martin is a good player, Miller is 22 next year and also a good player other than thou I can not expect any of these other guys to make an impact next year to change tats season. You have a few kids coming up from the 3rds some of which played hardly any senior footy in 2014! A few guys who were in and out of the seniors and reserves all year and even a couple of guys who played reserves for the whole of 2014. Can hardly expect those players to make any sort of difference in 2015. Beyond that... maybe but not year 1%re. Switch on bud!

Isn't Tommy Miller going to golden square with James Sullivan

All those players except maybe one played senior footy last year , eight of them played finals footy three that you didn't even mention played every game and one was top six in the b % f , would have thought a third of the team that finished fourth and won a final by 50 points that were 18 to 21 year olds that are all staying at the club wasnt to bad , swith

Bit quiet on here, has the GV had a quiet off season?
Anything can happen in finals as we saw this year but Benalla seem to be more goals in front of rivals?
Any early ladder predictions

Benalla
Rochester
Seymour
United
Kyabram
Mooroopna
Swans
Echuca
Bears
Euroa
Mansfield
Tatura
Would have mooroopna higher up, they have picked up a few guns from melb way and spending up, not sure who rochy has picked up to be second. N united to be ahead of swans. Don't think so.

All those players except maybe one played senior footy last year , eight of them played finals footy three that you didn't even mention played every game and one was top six in the b % f , would have thought a third of the team that finished fourth and won a final by 50 points that were 18 to 21 year olds that are all staying at the club wasnt to bad , swith
Plenty of good kids you named but the quality loses tat has had these kids will not replace them or fill in there spots. Did burls even play a senior game last year? And some of these kids were injured for a lot of the year and didn't play. Are some of them up to senior grade footy?

What's the thoughts on Rennie & Milne stepping up to the GVFL . Personally think Milne over rated and Rennie will have a delayed start to season
For both kids it will be a great challenge to prove themselves. I believe they are both more then capable of stepping up to GV level. Milne can kick a footy 60m and is very pacey, rennie can jump
To the clouds and is a solid lad. Should do fine, might be harder for rennie if tat is a young side and struggle to get there hand on the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have mooroopna higher up, they have picked up a few guns from melb way and spending up, not sure who rochy has picked up to be second. N united to be ahead of swans. Don't think so.
Not sure on the spending up bit snowman, they've lost 2 guns in keddell n Curtis plus Osbourne, have signed 1 gun on baller n a half back flanker! The other 2-3 guys coming back are locals from minor leagues no match winners amongst them! Will be around that 6th spot same as last year!

I think so ....Collins definitely. Rochy will be in the mix despite losing Weekes

Agree Ringo. With Flaherty, Stroobants, Aitken and these two (particularly Collins) they appear to have covered losses (apart from Weekes obviously). Would not be surprised to see another from the Bendigo Gold connection.

Hey guys, I'm from the EDFL. How's Shermo going at Kyabram?? How many games will he play in 2015?
To get value he needs to play onball and take the game on. Run and carry rather than little chip kicks.. He really should dominate in any local league and win the comp medal but you need to switch him on...

Cheers

Hey guys, I'm from the EDFL. How's Shermo going at Kyabram?? How many games will he play in 2015?
To get value he needs to play onball and take the game on. Run and carry rather than little chip kicks.. He really should dominate in any local league and win the comp medal but you need to switch him on...

Cheers

Needs to switch himself on given he is coaching

Cheers
Tell me you are joking with this one Turbo please .... Tipping as Roota said he can please himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back