Great AFL Quotes

Remove this Banner Ad

I've cut out the irrelevant parts or your post and only left in those that answer my very simple question of which Grand Final the Hawks have beaten the Cats in since 2008.

As you can see you actually said nothing relevant.

Dry those eyes mate, wipe the tears from your face and without mashing the keyboard in rage just admit you were wrong.

Or please correct me and tell me which one?

I've cut out the irrelevant parts or your post and only left in those that answer my very simple question of which Grand Final the Hawks have beaten the Cats in since 2008.

As you can see you actually said nothing relevant.

Dry those eyes mate, wipe the tears from your face and without mashing the keyboard in rage just admit you were wrong.

Or please correct me and tell me which one?
HA! Jealous Bomber fans, the true agenda appears. The envy is veritably oozing from every pore.

There's absolutely NO tears when you've won 3 in a row and 4 in the last 8 years. Not to mention 4 since the Bummers' last one.

That was a really clever trick mate, I liked it. Keep typing mate, it's extremely entertaining!

HA! Jealous Bomber fans, the true agenda appears. The envy is veritably oozing from every pore.

There's absolutely NO tears when you've won 3 in a row and 4 in the last 8 years. Not to mention 4 since the Bummers' last one.

That was a really clever trick mate, I liked it. Keep typing mate, it's extremely entertaining!
And now the intelligent "Bummers" jokes.

None of that answers my question. None of your posts have. Hope Mum has organised your new school shoes, you go back soon yeah?

Let me guess you won't answer that either. Have a good day buddy. :)

And now the intelligent "Bummers" jokes.

None of that answers my question. None of your posts have. Hope Mum has organised your new school shoes, you go back soon yeah?

Let me guess you won't answer that either. Have a good day buddy. :)
So mature, clinging to something like a spoilt 6 y/o brat throwing a tanty. "Answer my question, answer my question, answer my question!"

I'm going to stop bickering with a jealous, whiny 6 y/o now, it's pretty pointless. Might go watch one of our recent Premiers DVDs. Hmmm...which one? '15, '14, '13 or '08?

So mature, clinging to something like a spoilt 6 y/o brat throwing a tanty. "Answer my question, answer my question, answer my question!"

I'm going to stop bickering with a jealous, whiny 6 y/o now, it's pretty pointless. Might go watch one of our recent Premiers DVDs. Hmmm...which one? '15, '14, '13 or '08?
None of which answered the original question. But keep deflecting.

... one single, non-knock out final. We've beaten them in a... Qualifying final

A QF that goes from meaningless to meaningful in one post, fair effort

In the greater scheme of things, 11 home and away games don't matter.

And then forgotten again in one post, well done

After all this time Tassie fans are still emotionally scarred

back to the topic of this thread...

Ch 7 commentator Mike Williamson "It will be a hot night at the old town tonight"

Mike said this during several grand finals between 1967 and 1976 in reference to the eventual premier club and its suburb.... when there was no doubt during the last quarter who would win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Fremantle's swarming defensive pressure is unbelievable. Hawthorn has been a great team all year, but they've shown a propensity to choke in the big games. The Dockers are playing at a level we haven't seen before. They're the best team right now and they will expose the Hawks on Saturday."

- the media 'experts' prior to the 2013 Grand Final.

:rolleyes::thumbsu:

"Sydney have been the best team all year. One of the greatest teams we've ever seen. They're deserving of favouritism on Saturday and should win comfortably. The biggest question is whether Buddy Franklin will kick a bag and win the Norm Smith, or whether former Hawk, Josh Kennedy will continue his dominant form and embarrass his old club by winning the medal."

- the media 'experts' prior to the 2014 Grand Final.

:rolleyes::thumbsu::thumbsu:

"This weekend will see a 'changing of the guard' as West Coast confound the ageing Hawks with their defensive web. The hot weather should play right into the Eagles' hands and I expect them to run over a tired Hawthorn team who've had to qualify the hard way with two taxing finals over in WA. The Hawks have the edge in experience, but it won't be enough to overcome West Coast's edge in talent."

- the media 'experts' prior to the 2015 Grand Final.

:rolleyes::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Didnt we also play 'pretty, dinky' footy which would be caught out in the pressure of finals ? Not to mention the weather which always suites te opponent whether it be hail, sleet, wind, blazing sunshine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back