Teams Green Bay Packers - The Frozen Tundra

Remove this Banner Ad

Every time I get a little bit of confidence in our defence, a game like yesterday happens lol
The Falcons are fighting for their season and Julio is a monster. I was a little disappointed we didn't change up the coverage but we seemed to play a fairly vanilla defence.

The Falcons are fighting for their season and Julio is a monster. I was a little disappointed we didn't change up the coverage but we seemed to play a fairly vanilla defence.

I saw the first half and was very happy. Then I had to go to work and I was checking the scores and thinking "WTF is going on?" lol.

I think McCarthy said in the press conference after the game that there was a break down in communication and that the coverage definitely should have been changed.

I could handle that for 1 play, maybe a series but surely not an entire half, or was there a turning point where Julio started to get blanketed?

Spot on with that, not an entire half and Julio was off the chain for the whole game. Boggling. I do however think after half time we took the pedal off the gas with the big lead and drive after drive it got closer and all of a sudden it was game on (que Rodgers to nelson for 60yrd TD). Hopefully in the end sneaking out a W after letting them back in will not let them get complacent again with a big lead

O-line has been great this year in games I've watched. Great test on the road against one of the best d-lines in buffalo

Hey-o Lads, thought I'd just drop in and say hello to my fellow Packers fans. Been one for awhile but just thought to look for this thread.

We are killing it at the moment but hopefully we don't use up all our great performances before playoffs time.

Hey-o Lads, thought I'd just drop in and say hello to my fellow Packers fans. Been one for awhile but just thought to look for this thread.

We are killing it at the moment but hopefully we don't use up all our great performances before playoffs time.

Welcome fellow Cheesehead

That much tougher now for top spot in the NFC. I hate the idea of having to rely on other matches to fall our way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Btw guys glad to see packers are going so strong this year and good to see such a great fanbase on bigfooty, Lets bounce back from the bills loss and get the winning streak back on track

Btw guys glad to see packers are going so strong this year and good to see such a great fanbase on bigfooty, Lets bounce back from the bills loss and get the winning streak back on track
Could be a loss that's good for us though. Show that we aren't invincible at the moment and work harder again.

Hey fellas been missing for a week. Big loss last week against the bills. We have to hope it ends up being a blessing for us. Only thing I'm worried about is that Seattle win now and we have to go there to make the sb. I'm praying for arizona right now ! Good reply today by the pack. Apart from some drops by Adams the defense played well and offense was rumbling without scoring a high amount of points though. Big game this week

Hey fellas what's the thoughts on tomorrows game? Rodgers calf sound minor. And the odds have been stacked against Detroit about winning a game under 40 degrees and away, plus against a team with a winning record. Multiply that with Rodgers interception free streak at home. Something's gotta give. Still am confident with the win if we play the way we have at home and with a first round bye on the table with the win

Hey fellas what's the thoughts on tomorrows game? Rodgers calf sound minor. And the odds have been stacked against Detroit about winning a game under 40 degrees and away, plus against a team with a winning record. Multiply that with Rodgers interception free streak at home. Something's gotta give. Still am confident with the win if we play the way we have at home and with a first round bye on the table with the win

He started

Massive return to score there. Pretty much makes up for the goal line stand Detroit held us up. Kick in the guts for their defence

The worst possible outcome. Please don't be that serious. Couldn't even hold on for 14-0 either. Penalty massively cost us

Real bonehead pkay by jones. 14-0 lead at halftime would of been handy. And on the other hand if Detroit don't beat us today then not sure what hope they have in playoffs on road.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back