Portfolio Guernsey Ideas for 2012 (by Mullygrub)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Mullygrub's Guernsey Ideas for 2012

probably in all sport in the country. but I disagree with you saying we aren't the club we are because we don't wear a jumper we used to wear at least once a year. because it is silly.

having said that i'm personally a fan of wearing it for our home showdowns where its probably most relevent

Yeah I reckon that would be a great idea for port to wear the prison bars in the showdown.

Richmond Home
No changes to the 2011 guernsey it is pretty much perfect.

richmondhome.png

Richmond Away
Home with white shorts

richmondaway.png

Richmond Clash Option 1
I think Richmond should keep the sash in their clash guernsey but their current guernsey does not prevent a clash that well. I think the best option for Richmond is just a simple inverse of the colours. But I think Richmond are a little scared to do this because it might look too much like a WA state guernsey

richmondclash1.png

Richmond Clash Option 2
This guernseys solves the problem by adding heritage stripes in the background. I think the first option would look alot nicer and cleaner but I think this would look alright aswell

richmondclash.png

Richmond Preseason
A predomantiantly black guernsey with a large emphasis on the new tiger it includes the heritage stripes in the background. I would of liked to also made a richmond preseason that included the full tiger but could not find an image of it. If anyone has found one would they be able to give me a yell

richmondpreseason.png

Yeah cheers Andonis

Richmond Home
No changes to the 2011 guernsey it is pretty much perfect.

richmondhome.png

Richmond Away
Home with white shorts

richmondaway.png

Richmond Clash Option 1
I think Richmond should keep the sash in their clash guernsey but their current guernsey does not prevent a clash that well. I think the best option for Richmond is just a simple inverse of the colours. But I think Richmond are a little scared to do this because it might look too much like a WA state guernsey

richmondclash1.png

Richmond Clash Option 2
This guernseys solves the problem by adding heritage stripes in the background. I think the first option would look alot nicer and cleaner but I think this would look alright aswell

richmondclash.png

Richmond Preseason
A predomantiantly black guernsey with a large emphasis on the new tiger it includes the heritage stripes in the background. I would of liked to also made a richmond preseason that included the full tiger but could not find an image of it. If anyone has found one would they be able to give me a yell

richmondpreseason.png

Love the new Tiger coming out of the woods.

So many desingers on here.

It's like trying to split hairs.

White numbers don't show up on light backgrounds?

Yeah Sighclone I will try black numbers for you but like Andonis said white is probably the best option bar cause I don't think black numbers would look to flash next to the black sash. If you look at Richmonds guernsey the white numbers contrasts quite well on the yellow sash and you can distinguish the colors fairly easily so I reckon it would look alright on a yellow guernsey IMO

St Kilda Home
No Change from 2011. I think that black cuffs and collar looks much better than white. No shorts sponsor at the moment as St George pulled out

stkildahome.png

St Kilda Away
Home with white shorts

stkildaaway.png

St Kilda Clash Option 1
Dont mind the current St Kilda Clash. This is practically the guernsey they will wear in 2012 expect for a few minor differences. I Changed the Centrebet logo so it has no black box around it and made the horizontal white panel smaller so it is more in proportion with the width of the vertical white panel (Just makes it look more like a cross)

stkildaclash1.png

St Kilda Clash Option 2
A remake of their original VFL guernsey worn from 1897-1914. I think this would look great as a St Kilda Clash plus I love guernseys that show team's history

stkildaclash2.png

St Kilda Preseason Option 1
Modeled on the guernsey they wore in the late 90s and early 00s. Uses the current logo to make the cross

stkildapreseason1.png

St Kilda Preseaon Option 2
Also uses part of the current logo to make up the cross. I probably prefer this design to the one above

stkildapreseason2.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not so sure about the second clash, I wish that we'd just go back to our 09/10 clash.

Sydney Home/Away
No change to Sydneys current Home/Away looks very classy and has lots of history behind it at the Sydney Swans.

sydneyhome.png

Sydney Clash/Melbourne
Love Sydneys current away ties in the herritage from the South Melbourne Vee yet it retains a similar design and matches their Home Guernsey. I think they should wear it all the time in Melbourne to honour their South Melborne History

sydneyclash.png

Sydney Preseason
The Preseason would be a great time to bring out and wear the classic South Mebourne Vee

sydneypreseason.png

West Coast Home
I believe west coast should become a two colour club- royal blue and gold. At the moment the eagles colour scheme is a mess they cant decide if there navy and gold or blue and gold. Iv made the full royal kit the Home because in my opinion it is one of the best kits in the AFL and the eagles dont get to use it much when the royal is only the away. I Also reverted back to the full eagles head only because quite simply the new 'bold' head doesnt work on a yellow clash.

westcoasthome.png

West Coast Away
Home with white shorts

westcoastaway.png

West Coast Clash

Another guernsey that looks amazing as we saw last year and I cant believe the eagles still are not wearing this as a clash. I paired the guernsey with blue shorts because the yellow in most cases avoids a clash in colours with ease and the blue shorts look a lot better than white. Obviously they would wear white shorts when the AFL makes them

westcoastclash.png

Just relised I put the home guernsey were the away one is spose to be will change that up after basketball training. Also do you guys reckon I should put the ochre back in the eagles head or leave it blue and gold. IMO opinion I like the blue and gold better because it matches the rest of the guernsey I just think the ochre looks a but out of place.

Just fixed the West Coast Guernseys post on the previous page

I don't really like the head all gold, the only place on our logo that gold looks good on is the beak IMO and as much as some people hate ochre it actually completes our logo and makes it look very nice.

St Kilda Home
No Change from 2011. I think that black cuffs and collar looks much better than white. No shorts sponsor at the moment as St George pulled out

stkildahome.png

St Kilda Away
Home with white shorts

stkildaaway.png

St Kilda Clash Option 1
Dont mind the current St Kilda Clash. This is practically the guernsey they will wear in 2012 expect for a few minor differences. I Changed the Centrebet logo so it has no black box around it and made the horizontal white panel smaller so it is more in proportion with the width of the vertical white panel (Just makes it look more like a cross)

stkildaclash1.png

St Kilda Clash Option 2
A remake of their original VFL guernsey worn from 1897-1914. I think this would look great as a St Kilda Clash plus I love guernseys that show team's history

stkildaclash2.png

St Kilda Preseason Option 1
Modeled on the guernsey they wore in the late 90s and early 00s. Uses the current logo to make the cross

stkildapreseason1.png

St Kilda Preseaon Option 2
Also uses part of the current logo to make up the cross. I probably prefer this design to the one above

stkildapreseason2.png

I love the Preseason Options, always preferred the cross to the panels.

Just on the collar, why not use a white collar and cuffs? it looks like the black bar is creeping over a little too far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back