Heard a Rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, you've sent your pm, received a reply perhaps? Gonna say anything?

Hi FiloBeddoe I have received a reply. They have both been quite helpful.

76Woodenspooners is considering starting a topic re one of the issues I had.

I wont be sharing with the "whole group" as it would not help the club in any way.
I am pretty sure most people wouldn't believe me and the others that do would probably burn me at the stake!!!

Hi FiloBeddoe I have received a reply. They have both been quite helpful.

76Woodenspooners is considering starting a topic re one of the issues I had.

I wont be sharing with the "whole group" as it would not help the club in any way.
I am pretty sure most people wouldn't believe me and the others that do would probably burn me at the stake!!!
Sounds as though you have thought this through.
Well done. If it's not good for the club, then best to keep it on the QT.
The media would obviously love to get hold of any news re Collingwood.

Sounds as though you have thought this through.
Well done. If it's not good for the club, then best to keep it on the QT.
The media would obviously love to get hold of any news re Collingwood.
Yep, good reply. I think the media have a hold of it anyway. Just waiting for the right time to go BANG. I'll say Sunday after the last game, especially if we've been pulverised by the Hawks.

Not under Paul Roos watch they didn't
True, but they're still open to trading so 2 reasonable players might appeal rather than yet another talented youngster who may or may not make it. If they also get the Frawley pick, they'll need a key defender and they'll still have 1 pick to select a youngster.

All speculation but that's one of the exciting things about trade season

Haha of course Dids is a bit dirty on Bucks. He told him how it was and what everyone except Dids couldn't admit. His body was shot. I loved Dids as a player but if what you said is true he needs to grow up.
Setting the record straight on Dids - he is not like Jolly and bitter at the club. Of course he would be upset about being delisted, but he still loves the club and wants Collingwood to win, that comment about going for Carlton is bollocks and of that I am certain. He is definitely not like Jolly saying "yeah it's great" when asked about Collingwood losing on the radio, I can assure you.

Dids is a Collingwood legend for life and does not need to do anything.

I generally really respect your posting Hardas, but I have to ask have you not read the thread through? Because I did elaborate with my follow up posts!
My guess is that what you really want is for me to name and shame, yeah? The questions been asked about 4 times in the thread I've ignored it each time for a reason, it's a rumor!
I haven't started the rumor, but that information goes too far and is unfair to go into.

Fair call, Scodog, as I got home late last night I was keen to get to the point - and I appreciate your mature response.

Just don't like the smell of this thread very much at all.

Last edited:
Whats going on?
Someone had posted that they had info on what's going on inside the club. Did the right thing and spoke to the mods first about whether it was appropriate. Another poster said that we didnt want the media to get a hold of any of it, hence my reply.
In short, I got nothing. Haha.

Setting the record straight on Dids - he is not like Jolly and bitter at the club. Of course he would be upset about being delisted, but he still loves the club and wants Collingwood to win, that comment about going for Carlton is bollocks and of that I am certain. He is definitely not like Jolly saying "yeah it's great" when asked about Collingwood losing on the radio, I can assure you.

Dids is a Collingwood legend for life and does not need to do anything.

Did Jolly really say that?? If so he is a disgrace and is dead to me.

Yep, good reply. I think the media have a hold of it anyway. Just waiting for the right time to go BANG. I'll say Sunday after the last game, especially if we've been pulverised by the Hawks.
If you are not going to discuss whatever it is you know, why allude to it and cause a stir on here?

If Jolly said that, he can eat a wang and lose the block in the most embarrassing way possible.

Nah, seriously though, we used him and got what we want, a cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe so but only going off a poster on here a few weeks back saying he heard it on the radio...

On radio, probably in regards to his gig on the block, probably on Hughsey and Kate in the morning on Nova, probably toungue in cheek. Almost certainly taken out of context by someone lacking in humour.

If it's anything tail wagging the doggish then you tear it out, root and branch. Carlton has had this phenomenon going back to the Pagan and Ratten eras. You can't have malcontents deciding what the future of the club is from a personality/player point of view because it breeds mediocrity.

It invites major flogs of the quality of Jake King to front up and deliver ultimatums. It is a sweet irony that King thought he was king-maker and attempted to spill Wallace, only to be booted by Hardwick. Maybe concentrate on playing good footy as someone in their 20's rather than imaging you control what happens at the commanding heights of the club.

Whoever thinks they are simultaneously a player, coach and administrator of the club needs to be booted. Each element to their own field of expertise.

First time poster and I have information relevant to this topic that is eating me up.

My brother and my mate who I go to the footy with have told me to let it go.
Unfortunately if something is bugging me and it is effects the club l love then it
is impossible for me to just let it go!

I would like to share the information with Scodog10 and the administrator 76woodenspooners
in private to get some advise. Is it possible to have a chat in private on here as it is my first post
and I wouldn't have a clue how to do this?

Random choice?

Understand the mod but must be a big fan of yours Scodog10 !:eek::p:D

Random choice?

Understand the mod but must be a big fan of yours Scodog10 !:eek::p:D

It's all part of my master plan!

I'm aiming to win the hearts and minds of all Collingwood BigFooty members one at a time in order to replace Eddie in 20 years time when he's finally had enough :D

Anyone else notice the correlation between CFC2010 speaking with 76woodenspooner and a new "hypothetical" thread being started by the aforementioned admin (on the Collingwood page)?
Just a rumor at this stage but they might be aligned?

Anyone else notice the correlation between CFC2010 speaking with 76woodenspooner and a new "hypothetical" thread being started by the aforementioned admin (on the Collingwood page)?

I'm always into conspiracy theories. I've heard that they are going to rename BF "Area 51"

They are. Pretty sure they confirmed it in the hypothetical thread already.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back