Heathcote DFL - 2010 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are these two players from and what are they like player and in person?

Echuca......both good blokes with a young family.

Edgar...not the most 'elegant' footballer,but big heart and huge engine!
Welch....hard running player who plays above his weight division(has a little 'white line' fever!)

Bateman from golden square has signed with Elmore.

Danny that is, while brother Michael from all reports is signed, sealed and delivered to LV club pyramid hill.

Not sure about Danny, but I'm not so confident that Michael is as a sure thing as a few have been saying, particularly in the LVFL thread.

A lot of clubs into him and the indication from him AFAIK has been that he is still considering all offers. Isn't going to make a decision before he comes back from his week-long camping / fishing trip.

Whilst he may end up choosing PH, the others aren't out of it IMO which includes one or two HDFL sides.

Echuca......both good blokes with a young family.

Edgar...not the most 'elegant' footballer,but big heart and huge engine!
Welch....hard running player who plays above his weight division(has a little 'white line' fever!)

What about the others spoke about?

Wilson is an ex team mate of Welch's is that deal done?

Also any other Echuca players going across with Welch?

I c on central vic footy ex AFL journey man Justin Murphy is headed to the zoo, make sure all the ladies lock up their hand bags!

Good call Big Ump:thumbsu: s**t call by you ablett but once again quality post:thumbsdown: Thought you were a better bloke than that as well ROOTA because we could all get on here and air people's dirty laundry from around the league if we wanted to but maybe a lot of people would be surprised with what could be posted:eek:

Good call Big Ump:thumbsu: s**t call by you ablett but once again quality post:thumbsdown: Thought you were a better bloke than that as well ROOTA because we could all get on here and air people's dirty laundry from around the league if we wanted to but maybe a lot of people would be surprised with what could be posted:eek:

Yeah fair call i will cop that

What about the others spoke about?

Wilson is an ex team mate of Welch's is that deal done?

Also any other Echuca players going across with Welch?

Nothing concrete yet....so best no names.

Pollock staying at Echuca.....Merlo might be going overseas mid/late next year but apparently not going to play at all.

As for Wilson have heard the same story...but don't know for sure if he is actually coming.

Hey lads, it may have been covered already but was wondering if anyone has some info on The Hillies? Coach, recruits, etc!!! Played out there a few years back and always keeping an eye on em'.

Hey lads, it may have been covered already but was wondering if anyone has some info on The Hillies? Coach, recruits, etc!!! Played out there a few years back and always keeping an eye on em'.

From what has been released The Hillies have a new coach called Jason Stevens who was assistant coach last year and has previously coached Kangaroo Flat U/18s in the Bendigo league and also Bendiog Interleague squads.

Recruits so far include:
* Gavin and Rohan Bowles (South Bendigo)
* Ryan McNish and Matthew LeHane (K/Flat)
* Sam Kerr and Ethan Ford (MCDFL)
* Brock Rogers (Calivil), Justin Williams (B/Water) and Joel Whybird (Mitiamo)

Someone said on here that they were still in talks with some others but no names have been mentioned, and since the public signings they have gone awfully quiet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what has been released The Hillies have a new coach called Jason Stevens who was assistant coach last year and has previously coached Kangaroo Flat U/18s in the Bendigo league and also Bendiog Interleague squads.

Recruits so far include:
* Gavin and Rohan Bowles (South Bendigo)
* Ryan McNish and Matthew LeHane (K/Flat)
* Sam Kerr and Ethan Ford (MCDFL)
* Brock Rogers (Calivil), Justin Williams (B/Water) and Joel Whybird (Mitiamo)

Someone said on here that they were still in talks with some others but no names have been mentioned, and since the public signings they have gone awfully quiet.

Fantom's had the ear to the ground and heard nothing! So that looks like its it :D

That was not called for,give the bloke a break:(

Murphy gotta break from Richmond, Carlton, Geelong & Essondon, how many breaks duz the guy need.
The fact is what he did was a low act & why should it be overlooked cos he played AFL?

Great to have some one of Murpy's calibre play in the Heathcote league & very fitting he is playing at the Zoo!

Any way i here a Heathcote league club is very close to signing a rather big fish soon if all goes well a job etc...

Fantom's had the ear to the ground and heard nothing! So that looks like its it :D

Fanto, there'll be 3-4 more signings before the season. I got that straight from the coach's mouth.

They wont be going to the media again until directly before the season but rest assured the Hillies will have some more new blokes in 2011.

Training starts on December 1. I wish you blokes all the best for the season.

Murphy gotta break from Richmond, Carlton, Geelong & Essondon, how many breaks duz the guy need.
The fact is what he did was a low act & why should it be overlooked cos he played AFL?

Great to have some one of Murpy's calibre play in the Heathcote league & very fitting he is playing at the Zoo!

quote]

There is nothing wrong with a bit of harmless banter but this site can't become judge and jury for non-football related matters in peoples personal lives. where would you stop? It's better to stick to making comments about footy.

That said, North get cranky when you call them the zoo but a few of the people they have recruited lately don't help their argument. Anyway, enough said...

Next topic...

Aydo walton signed aswell.

Yes he was one of the others that I heard were going.Can't blame him either as he was left out of the 'ones' too many times at the expense of the 'older brigade'.Will be a real asset in their forward structure and a former 100 goal kicker in the Under 18's.Hope he goes well.

Any way i here a Heathcote league club is very close to signing a rather big fish soon if all goes well a job etc...

Mate, even I could open a can of worms on here about some of the rubbish that goes on at your club.... I can tell you first hand but i wont on account of defamation and slander. But in saying that, nobody is stupid, you only have to venture to a certain nightspot in Bendigo to see the goings on from individuals that would make the hairs on your back stand up. Rant over, dont push your luck cause it can be arranged for a name-dropping slag fest that could turn ugly on here.:thumbsdown: Talk footy you morons

Welcome back dennis.

Before we get back to the footy, what hapened sunday at your draw? Heard there may have been an altercation followed by a nasty knocking out of a senior player. True?

Mate, even I could open a can of worms on here about some of the rubbish that goes on at your club.... I can tell you first hand but i wont on account of defamation and slander. But in saying that, nobody is stupid, you only have to venture to a certain nightspot in Bendigo to see the goings on from individuals that would make the hairs on your back stand up. Rant over, dont push your luck cause it can be arranged for a name-dropping slag fest that could turn ugly on here.:thumbsdown: Talk footy you morons

Nothing goe's on at my club that does'nt happen at any other club.

Isn't it funny how as soon as people cottoned on to who you really are Denneis Cheese you went very quite and stopped bagging every one and their clubs.

Isn't it funny how as soon as people cottoned on to who you really are Denneis Cheese you went very quite and stopped bagging every one and their clubs.

Haha luckily no one knows the Fantom's true identity:D - So guess I'll just go on bagging people. So who was it (allegedly) that got the tap on the snoz?

Fantom:thumbsu:

You wish Ablett! Turns out its actually the first time iv looked on here in months. I have a life, i dont need to hide on big footy. You may think you know who i am but nobody cares. Mostly its a bit of fun but you w***ers take it too far. As for bagging clubs and players, I say what everybody else thinks when they are too gutless to say:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back