1. Get Nathan Brown (Coll) and trade Barlow to Shaw
2. Get Nathan Brown (Coll) and trade Symes to Shaw
3. Get Nathan Brown (Coll) and trade Griffen to Ablett
4. Get Nathan Brown (Coll) and trade Jones (Melbourne) to Ablett
5. Get Harry Taylor and trade Barlow to Swan
6. Get Harry Taylor and trade Symes to Shaw
7. Get Harry Taylor and trade Griffen to Ablett
8. Get Harry Taylor and trade Jones to Ablett

Anybody? Brown/Taylor would be on field... Downgrading Nathan Lovett-Murray (both Brown and Taylor have been named in the starting 18).

Thanks in advance.

Anybody? Brown/Taylor would be on field... Downgrading Nathan Lovett-Murray (both Brown and Taylor have been named in the starting 18).

Thanks in advance.
If I *had* to, I would go 4.

However, I wouldn't feel right if I didn't point out that you picked up Barlow/Symes/Griffen/Jones with the expectation that they will go up... And I reckon all 4 of them will make you a profit by round 5...

Thanks in advance.
2 or 6. don't trade Barlow so soon.
Keep Jones a little longer.
Symes will drop in price - not sure how much.

Why do people go on about Proud getting a 20? He is a 3rd game aboriginal kid playing forward in a freaking cyclone. What did you expect?

Hooper & Sherman got 32 and 20 as well. How hard is it to figure out big bodies do well in the wet and those without them do poorly?

I'm looking to upgrade the midfield. I'm trading Hawkins away for Hill to prepare for further upgrading to the midfield for next round.

Judd, Jones, Boak, Stevens, Griffen, Palmer (Bird, Ebert)

This is the current midfield and I'm looking at moving Jones out because he's a Demon and at his price I'm wishing to bring in a gun player.

Players I am interested in are Black, Power, and Priddis.
Power is running hot in points and Priddis was a great pick up for me last year. Any tips or suggestions are welcome.

Kosi(will need a massive game just to BE according Walselys spread sheet) for Porplyza or Hill (freeing up cash)Have JBrown, franklin, Pav, Hawkins,jetta, Rioli Tippett/ Hartlett on bench

Dyas for Greary(sideways I know but worth the extra cash to be made)

Thoughts?
I have my doubts about Geary.Sure he will make you some cash next week after his 1st 2 games but i see Goddard is back in the side this week and should slot into Gearys place soon which might leave Geary struggling to get a game

Why do people go on about Proud getting a 20? He is a 3rd game aboriginal kid playing forward in a freaking cyclone. What did you expect?

Hooper & Sherman got 32 and 20 as well. How hard is it to figure out big bodies do well in the wet and those without them do poorly?
Its actually quite the opposite.Smaller player will score more in the wet than the talls.Medhurst played forward in that so called cyclone and got a ton.Proud is just a waste of a player who will get very limited opportunity and wont play many games this season

Its actually quite the opposite.Smaller player will score more in the wet than the talls.Medhurst played forward in that so called cyclone and got a ton.Proud is just a waste of a player who will get very limited opportunity and wont play many games this season

Did you watch the game?
The boy did some good things, just coughed the ball up cos it was such a scrap.
He will be a good scorer for his price, providing they stick with him as they have done this week!

Did you watch the game?
The boy did some good things, just coughed the ball up cos it was such a scrap.
He will be a good scorer for his price, providing they stick with him as they have done this week!
Yes i watched the game but i doubt you did after making stupid comments like that. If you think he is going to be value for money your dreaming.He will play on and off the bench this week and will be lucky to get a look in for the remainder of the year

d.jpg

THOUGHTS?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it worth the risk putting Steve Johnson as captain. He's had a slow start to the year but hes my only Geelong player and we are all expecting them to blitz Melbourne.

There are no obvious choices in my team this round except for Chad who is my captain at the moment. I'm ignoring his game against Sydney because it was to be expected.

Where did I say talls? I said big bodies, that is heavy players with mature bodies that can ride bumps and break tackles.Joel Mcdonald, Bartel are two perfect examples. Medhurst at 26 and 84 kg is not a skinny kid. Mcdonald, Burns, Adcock, Swan and Black are all big bodied mature midfeilders that you'd expect to score well.

I think Proud will play 15 games this year.

Cheers
I think i've decided to go Porps. Still have $115,000 in the bank & already have some handy cash cows. As much as I would love to get Hill I think Porps will be of better use to me & I will still have 19 trades left:cool:
Made the rookie mistake of wasting my trades last year by using two every week from rd.3 till rd.10 which left me with only 4 trades for the remaining 12 rounds:eek:
Will definatly NOT do that again:D

Excellent educated decision. Few and far between on here!

wel teams are out and i see no S.D.THOMOPSON, hoping he can get back into the squad! or maybe i should trade him out for brown/taylor(brown more chance of playing), but i hate the thought of sideways trading rookies, in rd 7 il be trading off for money anyways. ohhhhman! i mean i dont really need him.

i have a few questions, i have my own theories although its always good 2 hear others.

1) Proud/Pfieffer/-Thompson-
a) Who to start?
b) Who to be emg?

2) Houli/Bird/Tuck
a) Who to start?
b) Who to be emg?

3) Gamble/Rioli/Tippett?
a) Who to start?
b) Who to be emg?

4) Cox/C.Cornes/S.Johnson/B.Johnson/Cross/Judd/Shaw/Milburn/Fev/Hall
a) Who as captain?
b) Who as vice captain?

i have been streesing over symes all week, and cum to the conclusion that...

He was unlucky rd1
He has no1 that will put him at risk of not making the cut each week(definate 22 unless injury)
He will come good and fast

stick with him

wel teams are out and i see no S.D.THOMOPSON, hoping he can get back into the squad! or maybe i should trade him out for brown/taylor(brown more chance of playing), but i hate the thought of sideways trading rookies, in rd 7 il be trading off for money anyways. ohhhhman! i mean i dont really need him.

i have a few questions, i have my own theories although its always good 2 hear others.

a) Who to start?
b) Who to be emg?

2) Houli/Bird/Tuck
a) Who to start?
b) Who to be emg?

3) Gamble/Rioli/Tippett?
a) Who to start?
b) Who to be emg?

a) Who as captain?
b) Who as vice captain?

1) I'd go Proud with Pfieffer emergency
2) Houli or Tuck at the Dome are both good. I'd take Houli because it looks like it will be a free flowing game.
3) I'd start Gamble against Melbourne.
4) Cross Captain, Cox Vice. I'm worried Gilmore will tag Cox while I think Cooney will pick up the Saints tag leaving Cross to score freely.

a) Who to start?
b) Who to be emg?

2) Houli/Bird/Tuck
a) Who to start?
b) Who to be emg?

3) Gamble/Rioli/Tippett?
a) Who to start?
b) Who to be emg?

a) Who as captain?
b) Who as vice captain?

You think you'v got problems in your backline with your rookies!
Im starting two of proud/pfeiffer/hansen/thompson!!
Ladley killed me last week! Im probably going to have to sideways trade one of my Kangas rookies to say taylor just so i have someone scoring for me! Then i have to hope proud and nicoski gets another crack.

But anyways back to your questions.
1. Going on last week and the teams that have been named atm. I would start Proud and Pfieffer as emg.

2. If you want to be conservative start Houli(little injury whisper nothing i would worry to much about tho)....If you want high risk high reward go Tuck. the one you dont start out of those two to be your emg.

3.Rioli to start imo was great last week. Gamble your emg, tippet going to take a while to get going and a slight injury.

4. Cornes or Cox. again safe bet would be Cox, high risk high reward Cornes (personally iv gone cornes). Should be an open attacking game by all reports, right up cornes' ally.

hope that helps.

a) Who to start? Pfieffer
b) Who to be emg? Proud

2) Houli/Bird/Tuck
a) Who to start? Tuck
b) Who to be emg? Houli

3) Gamble/Rioli/Tippett?
a) Who to start? Rioli
b) Who to be emg?Gamble

a) Who as captain? Choice between Cox , Cornes & Shaw
b) Who as vice captain?1 of the above choices

Hope this helps
Cheers:thumbsu:

i have been streesing over symes all week, and cum to the conclusion that...

He was unlucky rd1
He has no1 that will put him at risk of not making the cut each week(definate 22 unless injury)
He will come good and fast

stick with him

Well thought out! if in doubt keep the faith and give them the opportunity to repay you.

1) I'd go Proud with Pfieffer emergency
2) Houli or Tuck at the Dome are both good. I'd take Houli because it looks like it will be a free flowing game.
3) I'd start Gamble against Melbourne.
4) Cross Captain, Cox Vice. I'm worried Gilmore will tag Cox while I think Cooney will pick up the Saints tag leaving Cross to score freely.
Ha, now he will be completly confused as we have chosen the complete opposites:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back