Rumour Heretier Lumumba threatens to quit & Pies say "Good idea"

Remove this Banner Ad

Heaven forbid....a footballer who can breathe and think at the same time.....no wonder he didn't fit in....
You can king hit a bloke, and the victim will be blamed, be suspected of using peds and it's nought more than a conspiracy, sexually harass a woman or beat a girlfriend and people will defend you to the hilt, even make racial slurs and the apologists decry PC gone mad, but don't you dare protest said behavior, don't even dream of taking a position against racism, sexism or homophobia.

If you do, you will be condemned in the vilest terms. The hate I have read given his supposed "offences" is pretty awe inspiring to behold.

You can king hit a bloke, and the victim will be blamed, be suspected of using peds and it's nought more than a conspiracy, sexually harass a woman or beat a girlfriend and people will defend you to the hilt, even make racial slurs and the apologists decry PC gone mad, but don't you dare protest said behavior, don't even dream of taking a position against racism, sexism or homophobia.

If you do, you will be condemned in the vilest terms. The hate I have read given his supposed "offences" is pretty awe inspiring to behold.

Don't be too hard on these open-mouth breathers....they're just annoyed mummy shrunk their white capes and hoods in the wash....

thinkofthechildren.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood have been a bit of a shitty work environment for Harry. First Buckley singling him out, now a slur in the changerooms (that let's be honest, would not be tolerated in ANY professional workplace in modern day Australia - certainly not one with the cultural sway of the Collingwood Footy Club).

I think Harry is in the right, and he'll lose his job over it because if you don't conform in modern day Australia nobody wants a bar of ya. If we can't even have a Harry Lumumba you can forget ever seeing another Jackson, Jakovich, Carey or Capper.

Before Jimmy U blows a gasket trying to think of something "smart" to post...

Harry O is probably high maintenance

Harry O is obviously a guy who is dealing with a lot of personal sh1t

But the bile garbage posted on this thread about his alleged character is worthy of embarrassing the human race.

FFS people...grow up.

Tell me about it. Worker questions hate crime, becomes victim of hate crime from own fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back