Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney White Middle

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • West Coast Gradient Wings

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It depends, I got banned for a week last year, some get banned for a day and then there is a permaban. I think the mod/admin decides depending on the severity. A week is forever in internet time though.

How did the Port Adelaide effort make the final?

No offence to the designer, but for a myriad of reasons (incomplete/wrong colours more in keeping with arch-rival Norwood, not the pre-eminent 'prisonbar' design) it's appalling.

I am so disillusioned.
Looks like WizardWaffle's packed up and left - images are dead, profile inactive. A bad lapse in judgment but I'm not going to rush to hang the guy. I'm just sorry he's gone.

This is why computer design programs have eraser tools; we all make mistakes

He made a bonehead decision, he didn't harm anyone. Hopefully he can learn his lesson and return.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wiz contributed a lot to the place, and now because he was willing to cheat to win a contest he's embarassed himself into probably disappearing for quite a while.
I think it's a bit of a shame really.
But completely understand the need for a holiday.

Should I feel like Robert Harvey when he won his first Brownlow?

Should I feel like Robert Harvey when he won his first Brownlow?

More like Dane Swan, because Sam Mitchell would not have won anyway. :p

Wait so the Brisbane-Fitzroy design was rigged to win? if it was, thats a shame I liked that one.

Now it makes sense that he was completely fine with people voting for themselves.

People voting for themselves is fine! You think politicians go into the polling booth and vote for the other guy to win??

Wait so the Brisbane-Fitzroy design was rigged to win? if it was, thats a shame I liked that one.

If it wasn't Mero's, it would have been an incredibly ironic winner.

People voting for themselves is fine! You think politicians go into the polling booth and vote for the other guy to win??

You think votes in elections actually matter?!? No I just think in a competition such as this one where you can only vote for one design, have faith in yours that someone else will and pick the best of the rest.

Votes in elections do matter. You don't vote properly, you get crap unrepresentative government.

My view:
If it's a multi-vote poll, vote for yourself because most likely, you're going to be voting for others anyway.
If it's single-vote, don't vote for yourself, because your vote is limited.

How did the Port Adelaide effort make the final?

No offence to the designer, but for a myriad of reasons (incomplete/wrong colours more in keeping with arch-rival Norwood, not the pre-eminent 'prisonbar' design) it's appalling.

Couldn't agree more actually, I just wanted to do a Port design given the variety in our guernsey history and this was the first thing that jumped into my head.

Because the competition was inspired by Brisbane's awful attempt at a heritage jumper.

Back