Hill climbing the mountain

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Mark Duffield, but why go into an interview and ask about the Hill v Rich decision? It's been done to death.

I doubt Andrew McDougall was ever interviewed and asked if he was embarrassed about being a top five pick.

According to the article he worked for 2 years full time in a cement factory.

Hill has clearly spent some time on struggle street as well. I like the cut of his jib.

Very enviable work ethic, the boy is destined for great things.

I could never imagine myself getting up at 5am, each day, working a 10 hour slog in a paving factory and then rushing home to go to training.

I have no doubt we made the right decision to draft him, blessed in fact.

Much man-love for Hilly :thumbsu:

Duffield would have us believe that Hill was living in Dickensian poverty prior to being drafted by FFC.

He was living in the equivalent of Dickensian poverty in a Western Imperialistic sense.
I am sure that you understand this.

Very enviable work ethic, the boy is destined for great things.

I could never imagine myself getting up at 5am, each day, working a 10 hour slog in a paving factory and then rushing home to go to training.

I have no doubt we made the right decision to draft him, blessed in fact.

Much man-love for Hilly :thumbsu:
:eek:
did he say "boy" or "roy"?
don't let Muhammad Ali here you say that, Legi!;)

I like Mark Duffield, but why go into an interview and ask about the Hill v Rich decision? It's been done to death.

I doubt Andrew McDougall was ever interviewed and asked if he was embarrassed about being a top five pick.

That 'question' is most likely going to hang around for a few years

Who has proven more at AFL level? Hill or Naitanui?

FIERCE PUBLIC DEBATE

Who has the more hype? Which club needs the player to have more hype or seems to invite it ??

Duffield would have us believe that Hill was living in Dickensian poverty prior to being drafted by FFC.

Please sir...

I think he'll spend some more time developing over the next year but 2011/2012 could see this kid rise into an elite AFL player. As far as attitude, work ethic and commitment go he's already elite.

Some of our more senior players could learn a lot from looking at this kid, a credit to the club!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loking back at a period where we performed poorly but we were rewarded with the class of this kid - it was the best of times, it was the worst of times, an age of foolishness followed by an age of wisdom.

without doubt my favourite player. used to be rhys, but hilly took over the moment he kicked that running goal against the slime in round 5 2009. love him

If he wields a knife like he kicks a ball he could remove a pound from anywhere on the Collingwood dopes body without him even knowing.

This is true.:D

I have already stated that I reckon Hill will be our first ever Brownlow Medallist.
And I stand by that.

Wonderful footballer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back