Mega Thread Hird Appeal dismissed by Full bench of the Federal Court 30/1- Hird will not appeal. Details in OP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost Doc Martin ‏@MartinHardieUni 2m2 minutes ago
  • If Full Crt is right then contract is the new source if all rights for all if us in the global neoliberal constitution.
  • Constitutionially full crt is as wrong as Middleton was. In terms of neoliberal governance they have done their job.

Just wait for Hardie to come out and say that they should go to the High Court.

• If Full Crt is right then contract is the new source if all rights for all if us in the global neoliberal constitution.
  • Constitutionially full crt is as wrong as Middleton was. In terms of neoliberal governance they have done their job.

Now the question is how silly is Hird, silly enough to appeal to the High Court?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I can see where Essendon is getting its legal advice from.......and why it isn't doing so well.

I think someone needs a new sea kayak.

...wow. Just wow.

Hey Martin..for goodness sake shut the hell up. I know you have just lost more money for that book deal but seriously get off the grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back