Review How is this board for you? ***Crows only***

How's the board travelling from your perspective?

• Everything is awesome

Votes: 25 35.7%
  • Okaaayyy but please consider...

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • I'm contemplating spending less time here because....

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Have noticed this. Looks good I reckon. Would be a good addition.
Don't we already kind of have this in The Lockeroom? ("What the hell is The Lockeroom?")

I hadn't ever been in there, but just checked it out. I think it's a good idea and we should promote use of it.

Would it be possible to sticky threads for each player in order of their number and use that as the default place for discussing specific players?

Although it's against what may be logically thought, having a thread for each player will actually make it tougher to decide where to discuss certain things. Say you want to talk about whether LJ should be delisted or not, do you talk about that in the delistings thread or the LJ thread? And what about if you want to discuss LJ's potential delisting compared to Luke Thompson's potential delisting, because you think we need to keep one of them. Does that discussion go over both threads?

Agreed. A one-size-fits-all thread for each player is a dumb idea. Part of the fun of this forum is that you can create your own thread. That's why they're called threads - they're strains of strains of strains of discussions.

For example, if you want to talk about Scott Thompson's guns, Eddie Betts' shorts or Andrew Fagan's missus, you can create a thread for it. Whatever floats your boat.

Agreed. A one-size-fits-all thread for each player is a dumb idea. Part of the fun of this forum is that you can create your own thread. That's why they're called threads - they're strains of strains of strains of discussions.

For example, if you want to talk about Scott Thompson's guns, Eddie Betts' shorts or Andrew Fagan's missus, you can create a thread for it. Whatever floats your boat.

Are you starting this or am I?

The board has almost got to the point where it's full of s**t.

Almost hate it now.

I didn't see the source of this humour. But it's pretty funny that you apparently swapped teams and lobbed at the one that trigg ended up landing at.

Nothing to do with the club. Everything to do ith the idiots on this board.

They remove all enjoyment out of posting now and it was a statement towards that stupdity.

You can't claim that when you come in aggressively agitating like tonight.. :eek:

Yep - everything is my fault.

Nothing to do with the faulse misleading comments made by other people thast lead to that frustration.

I listen to 5 AA every night on the way home and none od those comments have any sence.

They see (or hear) the words and who writes them and then automatically make their kinds up.

I over the lying, misleading comments and the misrepresentation of comments made.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing to do with the club. Everything to do ith the idiots on this board.

They remove all enjoyment out of posting now and it was a statement towards that stupdity.

Understand, but still funny that you chose 1 of 17 other clubs to make a point and nail the one that triggy ends up getting employed by.

Not entirely convinced that Bone didn't hack Alex's account the last couple days.

Living in Queensland I find the board is important for me to keep up with whats happening. Yes there is a lot of crap on here and the crap outweighs intelligent comments but there are posters who bring great information and are very thought provoking. So for me its worth scanning through all the comments to read those decent snippets.

I definitely agree with hitting obvious trolls with the ban-hammer, but I think people are sometimes a little too sensitive here when people from other clubs post legitimate questions. If we want to ask a club what they think of 'Player X' or 'Trade Y'', we should be happy to do the same for genuine questions.

Back