Status in Question How many games will Dusty get rubbed out for?

Out for how many home and away games you reckon?

• 0 games

Votes: 94 27.8%
  • 2 - 4 games

Votes: 90 26.6%
  • 5 - 8 games

Votes: 67 19.8%
  • 9 - 12 games

Votes: 40 11.8%
  • 13 - 16 games

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Home and away season

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Including finals

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Never again to play in yellow and black

Votes: 28 8.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing seeing a Melbourne supporter talking about what makes a successful football club.
I've asked for references for a claim. Hardly funny. Absolute rubbish attempt to troll. I didn't realise supporting Melbourne meant I had a hand in the success of a club

Can't say I remember it. Wasn't particularly memorable. was getting posted on the sen/fox/afl pages when it first broke, but they were smart enough to delete it.
Just asked my friend who is a lawyer, he wasn't 100% but said the name isn't automatically made public, and that the victim can request to not be named

Wait..what? Your friend is a lawyer and he wasn't 100% sure whether a a victims statement to police was a matter of public record? I think I know your friend, is it Lionel Hutz?

Wait..what? Your friend is a lawyer and he wasn't 100% sure whether a a victims statement to police was a matter of public record? I think I know your friend, is it Lionel Hutz?
He said he wasn't 100% on every reason it wouldn't be released. There are specific reasons and cases where the victim won't be released, the victim can apply for it to not be released, and there are policies held by the courts and the media in which names won't be released that aren't legally binding, are still policies that are agreed to and followed
Care to add to the discussion, or do you just prefer to big note yourself by insulting strangers over the Internet?

Please stop using Carlton as a comparison for us. We need to lift our eyes a little.

I just find it amusing. Carlton and Saints supporters talking about club culture and their impeccable high standards. It's like China and North Korea lecturing on human rights.

I just find it amusing. Carlton and Saints supporters talking about club culture and their impeccable high standards. It's like China and North Korea lecturing on human rights.

Agreed. Blues could have had Fev kick another 400 goals for them if they had disciplined him correctly first up.
Like us and Dusty now.

We sack our misbehaving players, that's why you have Yarran and we no longer have garlett, robbo, bootsma etc.
Amazing what a move from a putrid culture can do to ones form - 50 goals and a best and fairest between them this year.

The big question with Yarran is if he can be de-Carltoned.

It's funny you know.
Wouldn't matter what Richmond did.
I can remember some of our players getting out on the piss I reckon maybe Ottens and Daffy? I really cant remember who but somebody will know.
I reckon Danny Frawley was coach and he suspended them and we lost an important game.
And everone Media,fans absolutely gave it to us for penalizing the team and fans.

It's funny you know.
Wouldn't matter what Richmond did.
I can remember some of our players getting out on the piss I reckon maybe Ottens and Daffy? I really cant remember who but somebody will know.
I reckon Danny Frawley was coach and he suspended them and we lost an important game.
And everone Media,fans absolutely gave it to us for penalizing the team and fans.
I don't recall the incident you refer to, but shouldn't "everyone" have been giving it to those players on the piss for being in the wrong?
There's more important things than winning or losing a football match.

I don't recall the incident you refer to, but shouldn't "everyone" have been giving it to those players on the piss for being in the wrong?
There's more important things than winning or losing a football match.
Yes I know that, that's pretty much what I was just saying.
Took the hard line approach and got criticised for it.
I'm just pointing out that people will take a run up and try to kick Richmonds head off one way or the other so you sort of learn to pay it all lip service.

I'm just pointing out that people will take a run up and try to kick Richmonds head off one way or the other so you sort of learn to pay it all lip service.
We are the biggest club in the land now. On top of that, we must carry the hopes, dreams, and aspirations of the 'Big 4' on our broad shoulders. The other 3 are in the bottom half and a couple there are struggling off field as well.

We have to learn to just get on with the business and ignore the ankle biters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes I know that, that's pretty much what I was just saying.
Took the hard line approach and got criticised for it.

Ok, seems we're in agreement then. I don't really care whether it's Richmond or any other club though. For example, when Collingwood players inevitably do something wrong (unfortunately my club's players have a poor track record!), I'd rather see the club discipline them heavily rather than worry about missing games and reducing chances of winning.

Woo woo woo woo 0-22 you know it.

Zack-Ryder-Ten-Wrestlers-Set-to-Dominate-the-WWE-in-2013_zps4660ac7d.jpg

I don't give a rats about the lynch mob. Dusty deserves to be suspended because the Richmond football club should not tolerate behaviour like his. Simple. It's a disgrace. I want to support a strong club. That's all.

Awesome ..now we have got the tea party within our own ranks
But a serious question here ...what behavior should he be banned for ?? And don't say disgraceful behavior, I want specifics of what he did to justify this stance of yours ..you know like eye witness testimony .cctv ..hell even captured on smart phone ( everyone's got one and when a celeb gets into an altercation the public love to whip there phones out and capture it ) ...because any of those criteria I just stated would be proof ...gee if only the police had thought to do that ....oh wait they did ..and said there is nothing here ...
Let me put this to you ..if somebody put in a complaint about you acting up at a Xmas party at work but didn't want to be identified incase you got upset with them ..and then a large group of people who weren't there started screaming for your head ..and then your boss punished you severely without proof ..I.e.witness statements ,video etc ..just on one person's word
Would you consider that fair ?????
Please do me a favour and think about this
I would like to hear your reply ..if you want to

The great myth that Carlton don't eat their own. Great joke. Maybe we should ask Parkin, Walls, Brittain, Pagan, Malthouse and a few other coaches which have been sacked due to a rabid fan base. Wonder if they'd agree.
Tigers have moved players on as well, so Carlton isn't a special or unique club that does that.
Yarren wasn't sacked, he wanted out of a toxic environment. Big difference. Just like Henderson and Menzel did. Just like Grigg did.
The one thing SOS has done which your club finally realises, you can't buy your way out of this. *

*we still owe you for Hampson though

You forgot Ratten

Ok, seems we're in agreement then. I don't really care whether it's Richmond or any other club though. For example, when Collingwood players inevitably do something wrong (unfortunately my club's players have a poor track record!), I'd rather see the club discipline them heavily rather than worry about missing games and reducing chances of winning.
You know I don't think many Richmond supporters disagree with you.
The problem here of course is what are we disciplining him for?
If it's drinking,and representing himself and the club poorly then go for it.
He might miss a few games,do some education, a fine maybe.
Where this thread has completely gone off the rails is people wanting him disciplined for threatening to murder,people wanting excessive punishment and a few other stupid things.
You can only go on what you have to go on.
Think some people watch too much TV.

Amazing what a move from a putrid culture can do to ones form - 50 goals and a best and fairest between them this year.

The big question with Yarran is if he can be de-Carltoned.

How did their teams go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back