Health How often do you do drugs?

How often do you use recreational drugs?

• Regular user - dependent/addicted

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Regular recreational user

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • Only on certain social occasions /events

Votes: 59 30.3%
  • Never use

Votes: 96 49.2%

• Total voters
734669_1018604364863875_6675395723753170949_n.jpg
Lol no problem he'll be near the end of his run anyway

As much as physically,mentally and financially possible.
Mentally weak hey?.
Mmmkay
Although we're getting on in years we still love to get it on.
Recovery is much longer,but if you cut back on the booze it can aid the back to normal faze of the comedown.
It also depends on the quality of the gear and what ever is your poison I spose.
Some people can,some people can't.

Will smoke pot if offered it. Don't go out of my way to get it. Caffeine my only regular drug.

check your sources, mate. this is a bogus quote.
It might not be word for word but this campaigner was a filthy lying racist anti hemp campaigner.
Just like the old grandpa Bush.
Did you know a hemp parachute saved GW Senors life?.
Yep it's a fact jack.
Although the original quote wasn't said in one long tirade,there are enough quotes from this prick to stitch every word and implication directly to him.
Facts jack.

this campaigner was a filthy lying racist anti hemp campaigner.
Yep it's a fact jack.
Although the original quote wasn't said in one long tirade,there are enough quotes from this prick to stitch every word and implication directly to him.
Facts jack.

Everytime I see a pick of Patrick swaze it makes my heart bleed. Chemo was never going to work, but hemp oil has had great success with his type of cancers.

But it was illegal and noone will admit why...

You sound like you've had to much to eat and drink.
i agree with you but so many of these jpg internet quotes are baloney.

It might not be word for word but this campaigner was a filthy lying racist anti hemp campaigner.
Yep it's a fact jack.
Facts jack.
if one quote was fake, why wouldn't all of them be?

don't define yourself in opposition to some perceived 'other'.

You're getting quite pedantic, you need a cone.
people who use drugs to disable critical faculties have exactly none of my respect.

aslinger clearly fought for the wrong team. why would you take any single word that came from his mouth seriously ? because it suits your agenda...

I would consider myself a regular cannabis user. I smoke weed just about every day for the past couple of years. However I wouldn't say that I'm addicted/dependent. I'm trying to give up smoking cigarettes (just about gone 2 weeks without a smoke as of today so that's going pretty well so far) and that is a genuine addiction and dependency. I always get nicotine cravings and always have to fight the urge to smoke cigarettes, but there's no such thing as weed cravings. I haven't had a joint in three days now, for example. It's been easy as. On the other hand the first two days I went without smoking cigarettes were insanely difficult to get through without my willpower crumbling against the cravings and going out and buying a pack of smokes. With weed, there's nothing at all like that. You don't even think about it if you're not on it.

The only withdrawal symptoms I get from taking a break from smoking weed is to do with sleep related issues, I get insomnia and find it harder to nod off if I haven't smoked before bed; and when I do manage to fall asleep the quality of my sleep is not good. It gets interrupted and I get these crazy vivid dreams.

I would consider myself a regular cannabis user. I smoke weed just about every day for the past couple of years. However I wouldn't say that I'm addicted/dependent. I'm trying to give up smoking cigarettes (just about gone 2 weeks without a smoke as of today so that's going pretty well so far) and that is a genuine addiction and dependency. I always get nicotine cravings and always have to fight the urge to smoke cigarettes, but there's no such thing as weed cravings. I haven't had a joint in three days now, for example. It's been easy as. On the other hand the first two days I went without smoking cigarettes were insanely difficult to get through without my willpower crumbling against the cravings and going out and buying a pack of smokes. With weed, there's nothing at all like that. You don't even think about it if you're not on it.

The only withdrawal symptoms I get from taking a break from smoking weed is to do with sleep related issues, I get insomnia and find it harder to nod off if I haven't smoked before bed; and when I do manage to fall asleep the quality of my sleep is not good. It gets interrupted and I get these crazy vivid dreams.

I used to get weed cravings but the fact i used tobacco as spin probably had something to do with that. :drunk:
Once i even told a guy at work to ''get ****ed'' cause i hadn't had a cone in a couple days. :rainbow:

EDIT - I totally get what you mean with the dreams, everytime I've quit smoking weed i would get some ****ed up dreams.

I used to get weed cravings but the fact i used tobacco as spin probably had something to do with that. :drunk:
Once i even told a guy at work to ''get ****ed'' cause i hadn't had a cone in a couple days. :rainbow:

EDIT - I totally get what you mean with the dreams, everytime I've quit smoking weed i would get some ****ed up dreams.

It's because smoking weed minimises REM sleep and maximises deep resting sleep, so you don't dream as much. Take it away and the REM comes back with a vengeance and we get the ******* weirdest dreams.

It's because smoking weed minimises REM sleep and maximises deep resting sleep, so you don't dream as much. Take it away and the REM comes back with a vengeance and we get the ******* weirdest dreams.

Makes sense!
The few things i miss from my weed smoking days is the deep deep sleeps, listening to music while high, food, watching tv/movies, etc.
Actually that last one is a funny one for me, as when i was high tv shows and movies started to look very fake and the acting becomes to obvious. :p
Mind bending stuff like a David Lynch film is good fun though.

I used to always get an end-of-the-world dream where this comet is heading straight for Earth and just when it crashes and the tidal wave of destruction is coming towards me, i wake up. Smoking weed before bed is so bad though. I'd do it at least 3 hours prior.

Bumping this on chrissy... reminds me of that Trailer Park Boys: "get drunk and smoke weed with your friends and family."

Got a bit into the MDMA scene this year but I've given up after some special times, good bonding, and experiences felt. I had a bad time last time which ended in a hospital visit, and that's it.

I've started hating weed a fair bit since then as well, so I'm pretty happy just drinking these days.

Back