Health How often do you do drugs?

How often do you use recreational drugs?

• Regular user - dependent/addicted

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • Regular recreational user

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • Only on certain social occasions /events

Votes: 59 30.3%
  • Never use

Votes: 96 49.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. So more than 50% of people around here do drugs. Supporting crime. Supporting a death industry that ruins the lives of so many. Well done. :thumbsu:

So who does them playing sport?
How embarrassing for you, masquerading as a legitimately inquisitive individual in the OP.

scored a pretty sweet mda connection. i reckon it's a better club drug than mdma. little hints of psychadelia and more vivid euphoria, although it's a bit less chatty. but you can't talk in clubs anyhow so .......

I have to admit to having a very cynical, tunnel vision view on drug use, and I could benefit from having some other perspectives on it.

I’ve never used drugs. Tried weed a few times and that’s it. I just feel I don’t need to do them. I can have a great time in social situations and get through the stressors of daily life without having to ever resort to them.

I cynically view regular drug users as being mentally weak. They need to resort to using it because they don’t have the self-esteem and confidence to get enjoyment from things without having something to kick things along. It just seems like a sad, pathetic thing to do. To me, it’s a mental health issue and community resolution to drug problems should be about this.
Great routine man,I'd pay to see you perform that on stage,******* pisser!.:thumbsu:

Not enough any more :-(

Previously, twice a week, every week

The mephedrone craze in the UK was the highlight/lowlight of my life

Kinda miss those days, F**k being a responsible citizen

i've had an experience with K2 where i was about to go unconscious but was trying my best to stay awake. It was the scariest moment in my life, in terms of my health at that point. I literally thought i would die. Everything was in super slow motion. I eventually felt normal after 10 minutes or so but it felt more like an hour

>starts seemingly innocuous thread encouraging open and engaging discussion
>uses it as a vehicle to pretend to be outraged and show off his superiority complex

>responds to thread with a reply that makes no sense, it an attempt to prove intellectual oneupmanship.

Lol at all the users/junkies in denial around here getting ancy.

Doing drugs is a piss weak excuse for not being able to tolerate life straight. Need drugs for to get through social events, or to get through the day = you are a soft campaigner with a problem, while naively supporting an industry that ruins the lives of so many. For shame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doing drugs is a piss weak excuse for not being able to tolerate life straight. Need drugs for to get through social events, or to get through the day = you are a soft campaigner with a problem, while naively supporting an industry that ruins the lives of so many. For shame.

Isnt that exactly what you tried to do in replying to this thread

You hero of justice you :thumbsu:

>responds to thread with a reply that makes no sense, it an attempt to prove intellectual oneupmanship.

His reply actually makes perfect sense...

I don't quite understand the high horse that you are on. Fine, if you're not into taking drugs fair enough, I have a few mates who have no interest them either (including booze.... I think you're a hypocrite if you have the stance you're spouting while drinking booze by the way)

but you're being a sanctimonious twat who has no idea about how or why people consume recreational drugs. There are literally a myriad of people who get up each day and go to work, pay their taxes, raise a healthy, loving family who may enjoy smoking a joint in the evening or getting a buzz on the weekend. They function every bit as 'normally'* as anyone else who doesn't do these things (* if you can define a 'normal')

I've already said it was disengenious of you start a thread like this asking for people's experience only for you to come in afterwards and berate everyone. Now I basically think it's a dog act. You started the thread, it would be bad enough if you just jumped in with your 2 cent opinion in another thread, but to actually start the thread and act like you have basically makes me think very lowly of you -

and that low thought it based on your actions and character, not an arbritary decision based on one's consumption choices.

Here here.

While we're on it, t-shirts are pretty shocking as well. Wearing t-shirts is a piss weak excuse for not being able to tolerate life shirtless or with a polo. Need to wear a t-shirt nearly every day? You're a soft campaigner with a problem and you probably don't even realise that you are supporting what is essentially slave labour in Asian nations. Tragedy.

you're just a judgemental twat whom nobody enjoys hanging with at parties.

You sound like Stan Zemanek.

too be honest I've never heard of 2cb - is it like LSD?
2CB is another Phenethalymine that Alex Shulgin synthesized during his career. Phenethalymine is a naturally occurring substances that is found in our body. There is a wide variety of synthesized versions, most of which Shulgin discovered himself. The better known Amphetamines are synthesized from it.

2CB has very similar effects to MDMA, but also much stronger hallucinogenic properties.

There is a common misconception that 2CB is simply an MDMA tablet with LSD dripped onto it, but that is completely untrue. It is it's own chemical, and is part of the 2C family will includes many other compounds. Generally 2C use is pretty rare. 2CB would be the most common of them.

I would never give any of the 2C family to anyone without their prior knowledge. The effects can be quite strong, particularly for someone who has never done psychedelics and is expecting MDMA.

Last edited:

To give a less sarcasm-laden reply I don't think you get that whether someone does illicit drugs or not is fairly arbitrary. Not too dissimilar from whether someone eats fast food. You can't just make those sorts of categorical claims about people. True, some people have weak will power and are susceptible to addiction to certain substances, just like someone might eat way too much Macca's with it having detrimental health effects. But, by and large, most people who indulge do so in moderation, without becoming addicted or dependant and they have a good time doing so. Some people can enjoy a quarter pounder meal every now and then, some people might stay away from Macca's and KFC altogether but grab Subway when they're in a bit of a rush. And all of that is fine. It's not weak to pop some MD at a club once a month, or smoke a joint to unwind, or to decide to drop some LSD with a few mates on the weekend. It's just something some people do for fun that, for the most part, doesn't harm anyone.

I've personally never taken illicit drugs. More out of inconvenience than anything. Just never sought the stuff out and don't feel that great about taking some pill a random offers you at a club. Could be anything. Caffine, ice, perscription drugs etc. Never even smoked anything. I also know people who have been negatively effected by drugs. One who became dependant on weed. One much more serious who takes everything under the sun who has been rendered almost inhuman. However, everything else has just been harmless fun.

Back