How prepared are you? Water, non-perishable food, etc.

Are you prepared for disaster?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

For the anti-abortion rallies?

Nice one chuckles. Did you and your 3 brain cells come up with that or did your mother help you with it?

That's if you let her in your room when you're doing your "important" things.

I've already sided with the NWO. I'll be volunteering for the RFID chip implant like a good puppet.

One world, one currency, one government.

brazil_still.jpg

Ive got a whole lot of pepsi max

But I'm not worried, while you guys are all planning on being the people that bunker and defend against the looters and the people hunting the stuff you have prepped earlier

I'm planning on being the guy hunting, so better get two of everything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you only take out insurance when you think a problem's likelihood is 'probable'?

If so, do you have car insurance?

As for events in Melbourne, I don't know enough about the geography elsewhere but in the southeast, which is where much of the city's contemporary urban sprawl is taking place (think Tooradin - Clyde - Berwick - Koo Wee Rup - Bunyip) houses are going up everywhere on genuine flood plains. In many cases it is former swampland. This is a disaster waiting to happen and anybody living there who isn't prepared for a few days without power is putting a lot of faith in their government. A lot of faith.

The only catastrophic danger that really faces Melbourne households is fire and all the canned goods in the world are useless then.

On topic, none, I intend to form a roving gang of two legged wolves and steal from others who HAVE prepared, taking their daughters too.

So if you're thinking in terms of disaster, think of the power going off in Melbourne/Sydney for a week or more. The death toll and panic would be enormous.

No it wouldn't. Not at all.

unless the entire national power grid goes down i'll be right, always keep the car full of fuel, if s**t get's hairy jump in car drive down to the gong, hire a hotel room, hit up bottle'o, hit up personal section of the local paper. chillax like a baller until whatever disaster hit sydney is over.

or if the airports open fly up to my other house up on the coast! perk's of smart investing folks!

Back