How quick are the Abletts??

Remove this Banner Ad

Deceptively quick you think? I reckon Nathan's about as quick as a horse about to jump his last steeple at the Warrnambool Grand Annual on a heavy track.....Football Smarts yes definitely...Pace?? Plzzzzz

You must not watch the game to closely... Nathan is quick once he gets going. How else would he mark on the lead way out in front of his opposition without the defender gaining on him?

Nathan lacks accelation. Big difference!

Mate what are you doing? You have asked a question about Nathan Ablett.....

The you have bagged the answers and indicated you think he's slow.....

Then hammered him again......
WTF???
Lacking Consistency?
Or just being a goose?
You be the judge........

What am i doing? I thought that was self explanatory asking a question about how quick people think the Abletts are including Nathan. I haven't hammered him at all just giving my opinion on his leg speed, i already said he has football smarts and plenty of them.As far as been a goose you're spot on there Joe the Goose in fact..:D

You must not watch the game to closely... Nathan is quick once he gets going. How else would he mark on the lead way out in front of his opposition without the defender gaining on him?

Nathan lacks accelation. Big difference!

I actually thought you needed acceleration to get speed up?

Pace would have to be the most overrated thing going around. It's good if you've got it to complement other facets of your game ie judd, but if its your main strength its not that relevant unless its exceptional ie Wojak.

If you had a 100m sprint between Tenace, Byrnes and Gaz, Gaz would prob come last. But who would you prefer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back