Vic How would you rate Daniel Andrews' performance as Victorian Premier? - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the left wing protesters destroying businesses?

Don't play coy

Lol that doesn’t seem to be what he said, nor do I care enough if he did. Just swung past to try answering your question for you. Pretty sure that’s what he was talking about. I’ll let him correct me if I’m wrong.

Not a fan of the vaccine?
He’s not a fan of being told what to do or to think of collective goals.

I cheered when Abbott brought in no jab no play
And I was facing and accepting flu vaccination mandates at work (came in 2019)
So really don’t give a s**t about those who cry about right to not be vaccinated.

“Culture war”. What you get when you demand that everyone comply with your world view and some resist.

“Bloody culture warriors”. How about you live your life and we’ll live ours?
Culture war when some nut job claims some s**t is important which actually isn’t but dupes people into thinking that it is worth discussing.
Like being a special snowflake to go against the main health advice.

Lol that doesn’t seem to be what he said, nor do I care enough if he did. Just tried answering your question for you. Pretty sure that’s what he was talking about. I’ll let him correct me if I’m wrong.
So why did you try to interject? Had to back up your right wing friend

Very good piece by George Magalogenis in today's The Age. Clearing-up some of the lies about where the responsibility resides for the overwhelming majority of loss of life in Victoria during the first wave. And for "Delta outbreak" in the piece, read "Glady's outbreak"

eYKVsAm.jpg
I think way too much is made of aged care deaths. It was always possible that virus would get into the unvaccinated elderly and comorbid population and once it did there would be deaths.

I think way too much is made of aged care deaths. It was always possible that virus would get into the unvaccinated elderly and comorbid population and once it did there would be deaths.
I think too much is made of deaths both this year and last year. As sad as they are both sides use them for political attacks more than anything

Mistakes were made on all sides

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's not let the rightists deflect from - to use a Keating-ism - a beautiful set of numbers.

GTaO1W9.jpg

So gratifying that the good peeps of Victoria haven't fallen for the mindless rights lies, threats, intimidation, and inflammatory vitriol.

They have remembered the parlous condition Victoria was in when Dan took over from the do-nothing Libs and breathed life into the state through targeted much-needed infrastructure thereby creating tens of thousands of jobs and giving life to the place.

They have been repulsed by the nasty personal attacks led by the muckrakers at Dirty Rupe's outfit, the dregs of humanity at the IPA, and their lapdogs the Liberals. The releasing of his private address, the encouragement to assail him, the low-life's who derived joy from him being in intensive care with an uncertain future, 'make mine a triple' Staley (imagine her as Treasurer) who sort to perpetuate unfounded rumours through a vile press release. All leading to threats to kill politicians so serious the police have found it necessary to add security.

Intriguing how so many of the banners at the demonstrations were professionally made. This:

B8lnyZe.jpg

To summarise >

b3XqcmM.jpg

My guess is Menzies would be turning in his grave as the reactionaries turn into a McCarthyist rabble.
:$

FEonJaxVEAIwqdh.jpg
The only poll that counts is the one on election day... this wont end well for your esteemed leader. and before you start in on the LNP / RWNJ insults, which you Dan fanatics inevitably always do, spare me. I have no political alliance. I find both parties equally repulsive.
People who put Politicians on pedestals or are tribal with their political parties are the dumbest of the dumb IMO.

Last edited:
My kids aren’t 12+, but if they were, go fu** yourself.

I’ll make those decisions. Not you. Not Dan FFS!

Seriously, where do you get off?

no jab, no play

~ Abbott govt

Culture war when some nut job claims some sh*t is important which actually isn’t but dupes people into thinking that it is worth discussing.
Like being a special snowflake to go against the main health advice.

irony :$ #logoff

Changing the rules on unvaccinated being able to play community sport at the last minute was a needless own goal

As we played a final game of footy yesterday to finish off the year we noticed the rule about unvaxxed - was a bit surprised by it but then we were like "well I guess we don't have to worry about that " - not that I think we would have had an issue

But can see with the 12+ thing basically killing a heap of kids sport last minute on the weekend it was a bit needless

:$

View attachment 1284388
The only poll that counts is the one on election day... this wont end well for your esteemed leader. and before you start in on the LNP / RWNJ insults, which you Dan fanatics inevitably always do, spare me. I have no political alliance. I find both parties equally repulsive.
People who put Politicians on pedestals or are tribal with their political parties are the dumbest of the dumb IMO.

Wishful thinking. Vic has no opposition and Andrews win easily. Libs would need a miracle.

Changing the rules on unvaccinated being able to play community sport at the last minute was a needless own goal
Community is still exempt from the rule.

27 Physical recreation premises

Exception for community sport

(2) The obligations in Part 2 do not apply in relation to any indoor space or outdoor space in a physical recreation premises if that space is being operated only for the purpose of conducting a community sport activity.

Wishful thinking. Vic has no opposition and Andrews win easily. Libs would need a miracle.

Yep, cause polling 1029 Public Servants is a fair reflection of his popularity. :$
There wouldnt be a right minded small business owner in this State who would vote for him ever again.

Ironically, the Vic Libs' best chance of avoiding the further predicted disaster may be if Scummo and Gang cop their well-deserved absolute shellacking in Vic; people in Vic may well then decide that the LNP has been punished enough for its total *-up in mishandling the pandemic, and be disinclined to hammer them further at state level.

Yep, cause polling 1029 Public Servants is a fair reflection of his popularity. :$
There wouldnt be a right minded small business owner in this State who would vote for him ever again.

All polling is done that way. They get it right lot more often than not.

And there's few polls conducted and they all point to the same conclusion.

Ironically, the Vic Libs' best chance of avoiding the further predicted disaster may be if Scummo and Gang cop their well-deserved absolute shellacking in Vic; people in Vic may well then decide that the LNP has been punished enough for its total fu**-up in mishandling the pandemic, and be disinclined to hammer them further at state level.

If Morrison loses then Vic Libs may get some reinforcements. That may make some difference but unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back