If you could swap your list right now?

If you could swap your teams list with another teams list which list would you want?

• Adelaide

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Carlton

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Essendon

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Fremantle

• Geelong

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • Gold Coast

Votes: 65 25.8%
  • GWS

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 47 18.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 48 19.0%
  • Richmond

• St Kilda

• Sydney

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • West Coast

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
If you could swap your entire squad of 40+ players for the squad of another team then what team would you pick and why?

Also while this is not the subject of the poll which teams list would you least like to be swapped for your own?

For me I would go to with GWS I would most want to swap the Swans list for. Yes they are very young and probably will not make the finals this year (almost certainly won't) but if they are managed well they will be in contention for a flag in a couple of years and will be at the pointy end of the finals for a very long time as well.

The team I would least want to swap for my own is Carlton. They only have Judd, Gibbs and Murphy and after that there is a huge drop off in quality. They also have no promising young key position forwards and very few promising young players as well.

GC (I think GWS has more talent, but they don't seem to be going as well with development/attitude, so it would probably depend on how hopeful I was that RFC being able to turn them around).

Least want...Depending how the HTB stuff goes, probably Essendon, but on playing list alone, Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, nah. I'm good.

6wecvx.jpg

Back